Odds Demar Makes Team USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    I hope you are kidding about the Max contract. I mean DD is probably worth Lowry money at this point (which is slightly more then he is currently making) and at the most I can see him making Hayward like contract (if there is a great leap in his game this year) unless you expect him to turn into Kobe?!
    What you're worth, someone will overpay that by a few million. For example, Hayward & Parsons contract. So DD can use that as leverage to demand the max from us. But I doubt he does, dude doesn't look like that kind of guy, I think he'll get 15M as well.

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
      What you're worth, someone will overpay that by a few million. For example, Hayward & Parsons contract. So DD can use that as leverage to demand the max from us. But I doubt he does, dude doesn't look like that kind of guy, I think he'll get 15M as well.
      Keep in mind, he'll be a free agent in what is projected to be the biggest cap boom ever for the NBA. Everyone will have cap space, and a lot of teams will have max cap room.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Keep in mind, he'll be a free agent in what is projected to be the biggest cap boom ever for the NBA. Everyone will have cap space, and a lot of teams will have max cap room.
        Yup and the teams that don't get the big free agents are gonna throw big money on second tier free agents
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I just voted in the 100 to 90% category.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
            I just voted in the 100 to 90% category.
            Good call.
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
            X