FIBA World Cup 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    Is it just me or does Harden take some really bad shots.

Not a fan of his game at all.
    is it just me or is it time for Harden to put up and shut up .. If he is half the star he thinks he is he should be putting this team on his back ... Instead of putting up bricks ...

Also Stephen Curry declares himself a better offensive player than LeBron James .. Then in these last few games it's time to prove it ..
    Last edited by guyroch; Tue Sep 9, 2014, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• So conflicting. I wanna see the US lose but it makes it harder for Canada to qualify.

I'm totally lost here.
      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• I don't think this team will win gold. Too much 1 on 1. Harden, Irving, Gay, Curry, Rose shot selection are brutal. Harden takes a lot of bad shots, so is Gay, Irving doesn't pass the ball. Rose is just so reckless out there.

Slovenia would be leading this game if not fro Faried and Davis. They're just a beast on the boards. Speaking of Faried and Davis. I think they are Team USA's top 2 best players in this tournament.

Spain is going to destroy this USA team on sunday.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          I don't think this team will win gold. Too much 1 on 1. Harden, Irving, Gay, Curry, Rose shot selection are brutal. Harden takes a lot of bad shots, so is Gay, Irving doesn't pass the ball. Rose is just so reckless out there.

Slovenia would be leading this game if not fro Faried and Davis. They're just a beast on the boards. Speaking of Faried and Davis. I think they are Team USA's top 2 best players in this tournament.

Spain is going to destroy this USA team on sunday.
          Its a shame that with all the talent on one team these guys still wanna play hero ball.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Geez, DeRozan really looks like Kobe w/ that fadeaway shot. He shoots it now with confidence.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Geez, DeRozan really looks like Kobe w/ that fadeaway shot. He shoots it now with confidence.
              Get dat GIF

Comment

• Does anyone know when USA plays Lithuania and at what time?
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                  Does anyone know when USA plays Lithuania and at what time?
                  Thursday 3 pm

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                    You do realize that their starting PG is out with injury and was a guy who played over 30 minutes a game. They don't have a true PG on the team right now.
                    TBH I wasn't even expecting them to make semi's after Kalnietis was out... Proud of the guys. These currents PG's are unknown players even in Lithuania. Except of Seibutis, though he's not even a PG.
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                      TBH I wasn't even expecting them to make semi's after Kalnietis was out... Proud of the guys. These currents PG's are unknown players even in Lithuania. Except of Seibutis, though he's not even a PG.
                      They haven't had too tough a road though. There aren't that many good basketball teams in the tournament, and they're on the easier bracket (Groups C and D were pretty weak).

Comment

• I'll be cheering for Lithuania in this one.

Would suck for DeMar to lose, but I really want Jonas to eat those USA bigs alive and send the Americans packing. No team trying to feature Harden as the main offensive weapon should win.

Comment

• NaijaBoy17 wrote: View Post
                          I'll be cheering for Lithuania in this one.

Would suck for DeMar to lose, but I really want Jonas to eat those USA bigs alive and send the Americans packing. No team trying to feature Harden as the main offensive weapon should win.
                          Faried and Davis have been unstoppable, I don't see that happening.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Brazil is getting stomped by Serbia.. maybe they could have used our young B's.

I see a 34 year old forward on their roster that isn't contributing anything this game.. seems short-sighted to not have given Bruno that spot, especially since you're guaranteed an Olympic berth. Bebe could have learned a lot playing behind Tiago & Varejao..

Comment

• Does anyone know how you can watch this game after the fact, on the internet? I (like many here I'm sure) can't watch it live
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                Does anyone know how you can watch this game after the fact, on the internet? I (like many here I'm sure) can't watch it live
                                livebasketball.tv ( subscription needed, hd quality )

firstrows.eu

myp2p-pe.net

Comment

Working...
                                X