• Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post

s
    Damn! !!!
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      DeMar finished with 11 PTS (5-8 FG), 2 REB, 2 AST, 3 STL, 5 TO in 18 minutes.
      How did he look out there? It seems like this was his best outing so far. He needs to cut down on the turnovers though. And he should be shooting it better from three.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        How did he look out there? It seems like this was his best outing so far. He needs to cut down on the turnovers though. And he should be shooting it better from three.

He looked good shooting wise, especially when he attacked the basket. He hit a 3 to end the game, so that was a plus.

He turned the ball over when he was trying to create for other players. He kept getting caught in the air and throwing bad passes. Im glad to see that he's being unselfish, but he needs to rely more on the drive and kick/ his shot creating ability to open the floor for others. He is more effective that way.

He did make a nice pass to Klay Thompson on the fast break, resulting in a dunk. He looked good on the defensive end, and played the passing lane well.
        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
            He looked good shooting wise, especially when he attacked the basket. He hit a 3 to end the game, so that was a plus.

He turned the ball over when he was trying to create for other players. He kept getting caught in the air and throwing bad passes. Im glad to see that he's being unselfish, but he needs to rely more on the drive and kick/ his shot creating ability to open the floor for others. He is more effective that way.

He did make a nice pass to Klay Thompson on the fast break, resulting in a dunk. He looked good on the defensive end, and played the passing lane well.

The Grinch's heart grew three sizes that day....

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

The Grinch's heart grew three sizes that day....
              LOL. True
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post

Thanks man, that's good to hear. I really hope his court vision and passing skills improve for this year. He can't keep jumping in the air to make passes. I've noticed he does that a lot, but at the same time he's made a marked improvement in that area as well.

Comment

• I wonder since the usa team is a pool of player's that could potentially be back for the Olympics' if coach K passes on feedback to each player's regular season coach.

Comment

• mchappy wrote: View Post

the grinch's heart grew three sizes that day....

lol
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• 2 things, isn't Greivis supposed to be in the FIBA tourney? And Greivis looks exactly like Drake in Drake's last instagram picture!

Comment

• Vasquez was injured for FIBA Americas last summer and Venezuela failed to qualify for the World Cup.

Comment

• Australia did not play Aron Baynes today and the subs played huge minutes in a loss to Angola today. It looks like the Aussies were not trying too hard to win.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                            Australia did not play Aron Baynes today and the subs played huge minutes in a loss to Angola today. It looks like the Aussies were not trying too hard to win.
                            yup, I bet Lithuania is happy now, there's no way they can finish 2nd in the group.

Comment

• Brazil is scoring basketball like it's 14 min Qs.

84% 2 POINT FG

50% 3 POINT FG

lol...

Comment

• Ukraine vs USA starts in 8 mins.

Comment

Working...
                                X