FIBA World Cup 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Nope, but WJF pretty much covers it. They are probably the worst they've been in a while, and might be the worst Euro team in the tournament (Finland is the easy choice, but Finland did much better at Eurobasket last year than Turkey).
    When was the continental shift when Turkey became part of Europe?

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
      Well they are a part of FIBA Europe

Comment

Well, Turkey has been an associate member of Europe for many years.

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
          Well they are a part of FIBA Europe
          And have been forever. Don't think they ever competed in another region.

Comment

• Comment

Turkey is actually known as the Gateway to Asia. It essentially sits directly on the Border between the two Continents.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Turkey is actually known as the Gateway to Asia. It essentially sits directly on the Border between the two Continents.
                Istanbul Turkey is where Asia becomes Europe. There is a river that connects Mediterranean Sea to Black Sea I believe it is called the Bosphorous straight. You can cross the straight with ferry to reach different parts of Istanbul. The city is actually part in Europe part in Asia. It is an interesting area and city.

Comment

• How about the Dragic brothers? Im a big fan of the Dragon, and I saw a tweet stating that there is interest for the younger Dragon as well from NBA teams. It would be awesome to see both of them going head to head in the NBA.
                  Last edited by YoungGunRaptor; Sun Aug 31, 2014, 11:12 PM.
                  I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                  -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• How'd dd play?

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                      How'd dd play?
                      Barely. Missed a couple gimmes, but he was better than the other night where he missed a bunch of long jumpers. Still shelled out a few assists, so the all-around game looks OK.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        Barely. Missed a couple gimmes, but he was better than the other night where he missed a bunch of long jumpers. Still shelled out a few assists, so the all-around game looks OK.
                        How about his handles? That's what they/he said he was gonna work on this summer. I haven't caught any of these games.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          How about his handles? That's what they/he said he was gonna work on this summer. I haven't caught any of these games.
                          He's had really limited action. He's looked pretty good, not many turnovers that I recall and has been finding his teammates, but he's not exactly being guarded by Iguodala out there.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• His passing looks a lot better. He tried a really nice one hand pass from the top of the arc into the paint for Plumlee I think but it got picked off last second. Wasn't much to see though considering the game was way over by that point and they weren't playing very hard anymore.
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Big upset this morning, Senegal beats Croatia.

Comment

• LOL. Dario Saric lost 6 teeth in last night's win.

Comment

Working...
                                X