FIBA World Cup 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    How much is the subscription? And yea Jonas can really score, it's his defense that still worries me. And to me if he's struggling defensively in Europe he's going to be even worse in the NBA. Thank God for Amir lol
    $15 a month, but there's no contract so you can cancel it after WC.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      $15 a month, but there's no contract so you can cancel it after WC.
      Alright. Thanks for the tip. Are you as worried with Jonas' defense as I am or am I just being my usual crazy self? lol
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Oh okay. Well it seems like teams always start off hot against Lithuania and then they take over at the end. They really don't play Jonas enough. I only watch them for Jonas, so I think I'll only watch USA from now on lol. You guys can keep me posted on Jonas.
        They will play Jonas,don't worry. He sit, because Ayon was sitting, and he got two fouls. Second half should be more Jonas time.

Comment

Alright. Thanks for the tip. Are you as worried with Jonas' defense as I am or am I just being my usual crazy self? lol
          Not worried. Different systems, etc. Casey will get him in line in training camp.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Man, he's still so young. Get worried if his D is still bad in his 5th year.

Comment

• irgigi wrote: View Post
              They will play Jonas,don't worry. He sit, because Ayon was sitting, and he got two fouls. Second half should be more Jonas time.
              I didn't realize he had 2 fouls. How many fouls do you get in FIBA?
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Cruz on Mexico with 15 3 3 already

http://www.fiba.com/ls/#6241&BKM400D02
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I didn't realize he had 2 fouls. How many fouls do you get in FIBA?
                  5 and the second foul on JV was BS

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    5 and the second foul on JV was BS
                    elbows

Comment

• How is Jonas doing so far in the third? I left for a little bit and missed it

Comment

How is Jonas doing so far in the third? I left for a little bit and missed it
                        He just got a block he has been playing decently but he hasn't exactly had the chance to be involved on offence. Clearly a lack of a point guard is hurting this team.

Comment

• Jonas' passing skills look different!

Comment

• Ayon 4 fouls

Comment

Jonas' passing skills look different!
                              Look different?

Comment

Jonas' passing skills look different!
                                You mean better?

Comment

Working...
                                X