FIBA World Cup 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    livebasketball.tv ( subscription needed, hd quality )

firstrows.eu

myp2p-pe.net
    Are you sure firstrow archives games? i've never seen that
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Ballstreams will have it, and will have a replayable stream after the game.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        Are you sure firstrow archives games? i've never seen that
        my bad sir.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Ballstreams will have it, and will have a replayable stream after the game.
          Thanks Dan
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• The_Warlord wrote: View Post
            Brazil is getting stomped by Serbia.. maybe they could have used our young B's.

I see a 34 year old forward on their roster that isn't contributing anything this game.. seems short-sighted to not have given Bruno that spot, especially since you're guaranteed an Olympic berth. Bebe could have learned a lot playing behind Tiago & Varejao..
            Maybe Bruno was a mystery to their own country before the draft as well like he was to the NBA world

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              Maybe Bruno was a mystery to their own country before the draft as well like he was to the NBA world
              i think people are just overhyping bruno since we drafted him. will he grow into a good player? we all hope so. but why would he ever be on the brazilian national team already??? hes barely even played any real games in his entire life, let alone ready to be next to the likes of tiago/varejao/etc.

Comment

• How about France taking a 7 point lead into half-time against Spain?
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  How about France taking a 7 point lead into half-time against Spain?

Diaw's burger diet is working.

Comment

• French are wasting way too many positions. Take your time, c'mon.

edit: lol spain is done
                    Last edited by rocwell; Wed Sep 10, 2014, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• France trough. They'll play Serbia in semis. wow.

Comment

• Wow, France without Parker and Noah are about to beat out Spain. Awful loss for Spain as this group of players is not likely to play again together (and not likely to improve if they do). Huge win for France. Could be a sign that their overall program has gotten better, and that they could thus have a bright future even after Parker stops playing for them. A Eurobasket win last year and semi-finals appearance this year...the years of France underachieving may finally be over.

Comment

• Spain is eliminated?! WOW. Now Jonas needs to ensure that Lithuania pulls off the upset as well.

Onwards to Wictory baby!
                          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            France trough. They'll play Serbia in semis. wow.
                            WOW! indeed. Spain steamrolled every team to this point including a victory by 24 over France in group play. No USA Spain final matchup is a bit of a disappointment.

Comment

• *goes to epsn to check who are playing and who won* (sees France 65-52 Spain 4th quarter France 23-9 Spain) .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................ "Does this mean the US has won already?".

Comment

• Serbia Brazil highlights. Bogdan Bogdanovic will be a Phoenix Sun someday. I am wondering why Teodosic is not a NBA point guard. Plays in the Russian league.

Comment

Working...
                                X