No announcement yet.

FIBA World Cup 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lithuania looks hopeless and JV got killed by Baynes.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Lithuania looks hopeless and JV got killed by Baynes.
      Anyone got the live feed link out there... yep .. looking for a free-bee
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        Anyone got the live feed link out there... yep .. looking for a free-bee
        http://neolive.net/275379/1/Watch-Au...vs-Lithuania-/

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Lithuania looks hopeless and JV got killed by Baynes.
          JV played bad?
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• DeRozan in the game, got a jumper, a steal and a pair of free throws.
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Aussies beating Lithuania at the half by 19

First half points:
              Aron Baynes-14
              JV-0

Sorry guys, but AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
              OI OI OI

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                DeRozan in the game, got a jumper, a steal and a pair of free throws.
                Good to hear. It's clear Derozan is never going to be a guy that can get to the basket on an iso situation. He just doesn't have the first step to do so, even improved ball handling can't help that. This is why I think he takes so many jumpers as well. He either needs a good screen set for him or he needs to catch the guy napping on D to get to the basket. By the way do you have a good link to the USA game?
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Good to hear. It's clear Derozan is never going to be a guy that can get to the basket on an iso situation. He just doesn't have the first step to do so, even improved ball handling can't help that. This is why I think he takes so many jumpers as well. He either needs a good screen set for him or he needs to catch the guy napping on D to get to the basket. By the way do you have a good link to the USA game?
                  firstrowsports is good

Comment

• swingman wrote: View Post
                    Aussies beating Lithuania at the half by 19

First half points:
                    Aron Baynes-14
                    JV-0

Sorry guys, but AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
                    OI OI OI
                    Dang. Baynes isnt even in the league. Wth. What happened to JV?

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                      firstrowsports is good
                      Their okay. I didn't find a good one. But I found one on neolive

Comment

I just watch on first row sports and I just go back and forth because they all kind of suck. Pretty sure my internet is just terrible though, I'm switching soon lol
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Baynes is nba champion.

Nothing happened to JV, every Lithuanian player is sucking momma's fingers, they need to man up and play like real men. More aggressive.

Comment

Baynes was in the league last year, in San Antonio.

JV looks like he put up a shit first half and probably sat a lot of it with foul trouble (didn't watch, just guessing by boxscore). Looks like the whole squad came out playing badly again. This time it's biting them in the ass.

Comment

• Look how aggressive Lithuania looks right now. That's how you play vs Aussies

EDIT: lol, USA should lend Irving or Curry to Lithuania, at least Jonas would get some pts.
                              Last edited by rocwell; Tue Sep 2, 2014, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                Baynes was in the league last year, in San Antonio.

JV looks like he put up a shit first half and probably sat a lot of it with foul trouble (didn't watch, just guessing by boxscore). Looks like the whole squad came out playing badly again. This time it's biting them in the ass.
                                He sat mainly beacause it wasn't the right style to play, but he wasn't playing too great either. Lithuania went small.

On a side note Nathan Jawai watch! The former Raptor almost all-star fighting against the current raptor

Comment

Working...
                                X