X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what happened in the end there?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JV with 15pts, 7reb, 2-4 fg, 11-13 FT.

Pretty damn solid against this USA team. Didn't see the whole game but I'm guessing JV played a huge part in Davis and Cousins foul trouble.

3rd place game on Saturday.

Comment

• Looked like Drummond got into it with somebody
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• You gotta love JV's elbows lol

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jonas Valanciunas owns Cousins and Drummond, with the latter being a pussy to start a brawl at the end. Demar should get more touches, can't wait to see the season starts. I pick Valanciunas over Drummond any other day.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              You gotta love JV's elbows lol

Man, I just looked at the replay and there was really nothing about it that was unusual other than the fact that he got him in the neck by chance. Every big guy cheats with their elbows / arms. Cousins is a bitch.

Comment

• LTU's gameplan is pathetic. They should've pounded the ball inside to JV and D-Mo. Instead they tried to play run and gun against team USA lol.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lithuania's Guard play wasn't very good. Poor shot selection and no real signs of consistent play making either. They decided to start feeding JV in garbage time. They should have kept feeding him the ball throughout the game.
                  I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                  -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• I expect big things from JV with the way he played today

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                      Jonas Valanciunas owns Cousins and Drummond, with the latter being a pussy to start a brawl at the end. Demar should get more touches, can't wait to see the season starts. I pick Valanciunas over Drummond any other day.
                      What happened at the end? i turned it off midway through the third

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        What happened at the end? i turned it off midway through the third

Comment

• lol

===

Last edited by rocwell; Thu Sep 11, 2014, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• LT guards couldn't hit a 3 and constantly drove into crowds. Nt much JV can do about that. If LT made some 3's it'd open the floor instead of being able to collapse the defence.
                            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                            Because its 2015

Comment

• I like the way JV gets under guys' skin. It's been said before, but he is evolving into the type of guy no one likes to play againt. He plays physical and strong, and doesn't tend to lose his cool. Will always piss off fake tough guys, which the NBA has plenty of.

Comment

• Would've been awesome if he didn't flinch.

Comment

Working...
                                X