No announcement yet.

FIBA World Cup 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harden once more with amazing defense.

Comment

• DeMar killing it right now
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• acesup wrote: View Post
        Harden once more with amazing defense.
        Hahaha hahaha

Oh my goodness how can he not be aware that his man is completely gone lmao

Comment

• Demar's instincts for playing the passing lanes are improving very nicely
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• All tournament team
            Tedosic
            Irving
            Gasol
            Faried
            Batum

Tournament MVP : Kyrie Irving

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              All tournament team
              Tedosic
              Irving
              Gasol
              Faried
              Batum

Really? Because of this one game? I'd give it to Davis or Faried.
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Demar was a human microwave out there today.

Anybody have a link to a video of that D Rose crossover?
                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• no more hard liquor drinking games when USA is playing,

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    All tournament team
                    Tedosic
                    Irving
                    Gasol
                    Faried
                    Batum

I was really hoping that JV beat out Gasol. Oh well.

Comment

• How did Demar look out there guys? Defensively and offensively. From the stat sheet it looks like he played well but I missed the game. I'm glad that both our guys ended in the tournament on a good note.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Comment

• Demar, you better bring that champion-inertia to T.Dot
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• My general impression of the World Cup is that the rest of the world has taken a step back compared to the talent of the USA, that basketball is not at present a truly global sport, and that FIBA is inept at presenting and promoting it's flagship tournament.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                              My general impression of the World Cup is that the rest of the world has taken a step back compared to the talent of the USA, that basketball is not at present a truly global sport, and that FIBA is inept at presenting and promoting it's flagship tournament.
                              It was definitely one of the weaker crops in recent years. But this could just be cyclical. The mix of teams behind them has lots of teams that are either old and past their prime, or young and not yet near their peak.

It's not like there were many teams who could match them before. Heck, since that bronze in the 06 FIBAs only Spain has been close. Other teams have been falling behind them steadily since around then. Before Spain, Argentina and Serbia (and Montenegro) were the only teams that really could compete against them, and that's including the weaker early 00s years for the USA.

Anyway, we'll see how some of the younger teams shape up over the next few years. I do think Spain has lost ground, but maybe another team or two can move up.

Comment

• interesting article from woj

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba-nee...044717393.html

basically saying fiba is now nothing more than a recruitment video for coach k and duke.

Comment

Working...
                                X