FIBA World Cup 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
    Company that owns Angry Birds made a massive donation with the stipulation that Finland would get in as a wildcard.
    And USA is beating Finland to a pulp for them getting in for non basketball reasons
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Both Gasols on the floor is really scary and fun to watch.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
        Suprised that Plumlee got in before Drummond
        mjt20mik wrote: View Post
        Lol. I'd like to think its something other than that. Was hoping someone that paid more than myself to the tryout process knew something about it.
        Maybe because Drummond's offense is nothing but alley oops and put backs, and is as dumb as a doorknob, especially on D

Comment

• Sad. Demar missed most of the shots he took. Didn't play horrible but didn't play well. Hopefully he gets another chance in the coming games.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Sad. Demar missed most of the shots he took. Didn't play horrible but didn't play well. Hopefully he gets another chance in the coming games.
            Oh he will, USA gonna win by 30 against everyone in there pool

Comment

• This is not fair. The refs handed this win over to the USA!!!

If the officiating had been more reasonable, Finland might have won this game.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                This is not fair. The refs handed this win over to the USA!!!

If the officiating had been more reasonable, Finland might have won this game.
                of course.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Oh he will, USA gonna win by 30 against everyone in there pool
                  True.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Derozan: 5 points 4 assists 3 steals. Not a good shooting night
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Derozan: 5 points 4 assists 3 steals. Not a good shooting night
                      also the lowest efficiency rating on the entire roster

http://www.fiba.com/basketballworldc...ore_statistics

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post

No surprise there. His shooting % played a huge part of it.

Comment

• Is Jesus a fan of Finland?

Comment

• I didn't get to watch any games today, but in case anyone was interested in watching the highlights, here is one for Team USA vs Finland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NaA...Tr1lGtlMKhC7sQ
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post

says more about the poster than DeMar. He played well.

Comment

• chico wrote: View Post
                                says more about the poster than DeMar. He played well.
                                You think he played well? I don't know. I'm glad he did other things and didn't let his shot not falling discourage him but I wouldn't say he played well.

Comment

Working...
                                X