FIBA World Cup 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chico wrote: View Post
    says more about the poster than DeMar. He played well.
    with the bizarre and random jab aside, if you seriously think he 'played well' then you're the one who needs to look at how biased your own views are.

Comment

• Well he didn't get injured, so that's all I care about!

Comment

• Dragic. Wow. Both of them.

Comment

• I'm curious to watch how Jonas is playing.

Comment

• What time are Lithuania and USA playing today?
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              What time are Lithuania and USA playing today?
              Lithuania about to start. Think USA is shortly after that game is over.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Yea I think USA is at 4:30
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Streamz anyone?
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                    Streamz anyone?
                    I am watching it on this stream...but it's not great. Just don't want to look for another one right away. Maybe between quarters.

http://firstrowusa.eu/basketball/fir...ania-row52b2a2

Comment

• Lithuania playing pretty bad, sloppy basketball.

Comment

• Sounds strange, but Lithuania looks better defensively with Jonas on the floor and I'm talking about last night's game too.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Sounds strange, but Lithuania looks better defensively with Jonas on the floor and I'm talking about last night's game too.
                          It's not that strange. Jonas takes a bit too much crap on these forums for his D.

Comment

• Lithuania with really poor effort so far. Definitely feels like they did not get up for this game, probably taking a win for granted.

Comment

• Jonas is playing really well though. That's all I really care about. He has been great defensively in this game. I can't lie

Comment

• Halftime

Lithuania playing really sloppy ball for most of the half. Lucky they're not playing one of the top teams. Careless passes and some pretty lazy play on D for certain stretches.

Jonas played fairly well. Not being involved a lot on O, but didn't have many mistakes on either end. Has 8 and 8 at the half.

Comment

Working...
                                X