Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• irgigi wrote: View Post
    Playing twins, isn't playing small.

You are all blind, because you only want to watch JV.. there was not a single movement made against NBA players. And playing 26 min on LT team is a lot. And JV is playing second most minutes in a team in this tournament, while Motiejunas is 4th.

Because New Zealand has no big men. The only 6'11'' player played 8 minutes. The rest are 6'8'' at most.

But sure JV did good anyway.
    REALLY? Thanks I didn't notice -- but for the record.

DON'T EVER TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY ARE SEEING.

The terms "boys" and "men" have nothing to do with height -- they have to do with maturity and awareness.

While I'm being rude -- WTH pissed in your cereal?

You do know that Val isn't the only NBA player for Lithuania? Montieunas is used equally sporadically. How are people blind? The coaching staff has been playing domestic pros over players playing elsewhere for the three years that I have seriously watched them. The PG went down, that's huge! PG was the position that killed them at Euros last year.

JV is clearly the best player on the team this year. Instead of running plays that pull the bigs away from the block allowing the point guard who is no longer there to penetrate, maybe...MAYBE they should run a basic high-low with their 2 NBA calibre bigs.

If that doesn't make sense to you...

Comment

• NZ Lithuania press conference is on youtube now.

Comment

• This tournament isn't good enough for Jonas

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
          NZ Lithuania press conference is on youtube now.

Coach Kaz: " Jonas had a good game. ......We expect a game like this from Jonas."

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              I like the block because he was able to keep possession of the ball. More like a steal. Glad to see him do well against his arch nemesis, Steven Adams. Or is Steimsma his nemesis?

Comment

• Jonas & Lithuania will face Asik & Turkey in the quarterfinal on Tuesday!
                Last edited by rocwell; Sun Sep 7, 2014, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• Australia got there Karma hahaha
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Jonas is going to beast this year. BEAST.

Comment

• Ty Lawson is da boss

Comment

• godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                        I like the block because he was able to keep possession of the ball. More like a steal. Glad to see him do well against his arch nemesis, Steven Adams. Or is Steimsma his nemesis?
                        Steve Adams isn't playing for NZ, which is a real shame.

As a New Zealander though fuck JV and his dominance. As a Raptors fan I'm estatic though

Comment

• Dang Jonas played well! At least from looking at the stats because I missed the game. One thing I've noticed about Jonas is he really knows how to step up when it matters most of the time. He's always aggressive, never passive. I wish Terrence Ross had more of that in him. I know he wasn't playing against any real bigs but at least he dominates when he's suppose to.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Valanciunas highlights from today.

Comment

• My only worry for Jonas' new found improved post moves is he uses his elbows a lot to make room and I feel in the NBA he will get called for the offensive foul more often than not.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• nah.... but he does try to rebound by out jumping guys.... boxing out isnt his strong point

Comment

Working...
                                X