• Show
Clear All

• stretch wrote: View Post
    Valanciunas highlights from today.

Loved the move at 1:07

Comment

• DeMarcus Cousins may be smarter than I thought

briancmahoney Brian Mahoney
      Classic U.S. moment: European journalist to DeMarcus Cousins: "Do you know where Slovenia is?" Cousins: "No, do you know where Alabama is?"

Comment

• Australia is being investigated for potentially tanking against Angola.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...a-to-avoid-usa

G'day, Boomers!

Comment

• Anyone know what channel tomorrow's games are on? JV vs Asik is a great match-up.

Comment

• the_warlord wrote: View Post
            anyone know what channel tomorrow's games are on? Jv vs asik is a great match-up.
            nba tv

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
              REALLY? Thanks I didn't notice -- but for the record.

DON'T EVER TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY ARE SEEING.

The terms "boys" and "men" have nothing to do with height -- they have to do with maturity and awareness.

While I'm being rude -- WTH pissed in your cereal?

You do know that Val isn't the only NBA player for Lithuania? Montieunas is used equally sporadically. How are people blind? The coaching staff has been playing domestic pros over players playing elsewhere for the three years that I have seriously watched them. The PG went down, that's huge! PG was the position that killed them at Euros last year.

JV is clearly the best player on the team this year. Instead of running plays that pull the bigs away from the block allowing the point guard who is no longer there to penetrate, maybe...MAYBE they should run a basic high-low with their 2 NBA calibre bigs.

If that doesn't make sense to you...
              You should stick to watching NBA and stay away from International tournaments, because you just confirmed what i said in previous post.

I think Turkey and Brazil coaches are stupid too, because they don't give their NBA players much minutes too. But they have reached 1/4 for some reason. Argentina was playing their NBA players a lot and they are going home. If you think JV scoring 30 points will let team win, you can think again.

Comment

• irgigi wrote: View Post
                You should stick to watching NBA and stay away from International tournaments, because you just confirmed what i said in previous post.

I think Turkey and Brazil coaches are stupid too, because they don't give their NBA players much minutes too. But they have reached 1/4 for some reason. Argentina was playing their NBA players a lot and they are going home. If you think JV scoring 30 points will let team win, you can think again.
                Tone down a bit, you're coming off as a judgemental asshole

Comment

• irgigi wrote: View Post

Lithuania should be considered as classic overachievers then narrowly defeating New Zealand, a team comprised of undersized US college players plus a well past his prime Kirk Penney. You don't have to be an expert in international ball to realize that Kazlauskas almost blew a gimme game that should have been a blow out by benching his most effective players for almost the entire third quarter.
                  Last edited by stretch; Mon Sep 8, 2014, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Lithuania to win -240.. favourites by the bookies. They never won against Turkey in FIBA events.
                    Last edited by rocwell; Mon Sep 8, 2014, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• Are there any coaches people here don't think they're smarter than? hahaha.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                        Are there any coaches people here don't think they're smarter than? hahaha.
                        Even the best coaches make mistakes at times. I'm thinking Poppovich game 7 of the 2013 finals subbing Duncan off in the final seconds and a rebound cost the Spurs a ring. Btw, the New Zealand coach, Vucinic was very good, got so much out of his players but had no answer for Valanciunas.

Comment

• What times the Lithuania game?

*Edit
                          nevermind, didn't see the graphic lmao

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                            Are there any coaches people here don't think they're smarter than? hahaha.
                            LOL right!
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Comment

• Where Lithuanian point guards play? They suck at this level.

EDIT: lol Jonas is talking trash to Asik

Comment

Working...
                                X