Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Halftime

Lithuania playing really sloppy ball for most of the half. Lucky they're not playing one of the top teams. Careless passes and some pretty lazy play on D for certain stretches.

Jonas played fairly well. Not being involved a lot on O, but didn't have many mistakes on either end. Has 8 and 8 at the half.
    He's never involved enough on O. I don't understand why because he's improved so much already on that end. And yea Lithuania isn't playing well. I find they always wait until the 2nd half or sometimes the 4th quarter before they start playing the game the right way. If they want to get far in this tournament they can't keep doing that.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• well..2 turnovers and a foul. Not a good start for JV
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        well..2 turnovers and a foul. Not a good start for JV
        don't forget 2 assists

Comment

• I like that JV works in a post pretty well. But I wish he had a little more pick-pop game.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            He's never involved enough on O. I don't understand why because he's improved so much already on that end. And yea Lithuania isn't playing well. I find they always wait until the 2nd half or sometimes the 4th quarter before they start playing the game the right way. If they want to get far in this tournament they can't keep doing that.
            Well, today it makes more sense. They generally have a size mismatch somewhere else in the frontcourt, especially at PF. So Motiejunas has been well involved today.

And about the rest, it's weird because once again they seemed to only wake up in the 2nd half. You're right in that they can't play that way all tournament because it will bite them in the ass against better teams.

Comment

• JV is really a disaster in the post in the third quarter of this game, hence he was pulled from the game. No points and 2 turnovers.

Comment

• Great hustle by JV

Comment

• Turkey's zone defense is very effective so far against the US. Derozan is on the floor.

Comment

• Does anyone have a better link for the USA game than firstrow?
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• How's your Spanish?

http://atdhe.sx/basketball/watch-u-s-vs-turkey-6ejaa

Comment

• JV finished with 11 PTS, 13 REB, 3 AST. Again, most efficient player on the team with 18 eff. points.

Comment

• USA - Turkey in english:

http://neolive.net/274832/1/Watch-Turkey-vs-USA-/

Comment

• Thats actually the same link as first row. I don't find it good though. But thanks

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Thanks. That's a bit better

Comment

• Whats Curry doing??
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X