• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Told yall Spain wasn't that good
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
      Serbia Brazil highlights. Bogdan Bogdanovic will be a Phoenix Sun someday. I am wondering why Teodosic is not a NBA point guard. Plays in the Russian league.
      Probably enjoying his career more over in Europe. Getting paid a lot and being one of the premier guards. Going to the NBA probably means taking a paycut, possibly being relegated to end of bencher, and generally not being as happy with his situation.

It's like with Diamantidis as well....Guy was clearly good enough to at least give the NBA a shot, but didn't want to risk entering a bad situation when he could stay in Greece, get paid, and be a star.

Comment

• Also Rudy Gobert!

He played great
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Spain. Wow.

Comment

• So with Spain losing who is the USA most likely going to play in the finals now? I haven't been following the other teams much. Who is the next best team after the USA and Spain?
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              So with Spain losing who is the USA most likely going to play in the finals now? I haven't been following the other teams much. Who is the next best team after the USA and Spain?
              Serbia or France ( sans Parker ).

Comment

• Comment

• Valanciunas getting some love from Coach K, not so much from Faried:

Journalists and fans worldwide have predicted a Team USA-Spain final for weeks -- or even months -- but Slovenia coach Jude Zdovc took Dragic's skepticism one step further by suggesting that Lithuania's rugged front line can give Krzyzewski's team major problems.

Apprised of the suggestion that a good bit of the success Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried have enjoyed in this World Cup can be attributed to the fact that they haven't faced a lot of imposing size, Faried bristled.

"That's what's going around?" Faried said. "That's massively disrespectful. I'm not buying that at all. We'll just have to see tomorrow, I guess."

Lithuania has a number of quality big men and is led by Toronto Raptors center Jonas Valanciunas, who ranks as the best back-to-the-basket big man Team USA will have seen in the tournament.

Speaking of Valanciunas' ability as an offensive rebounder, Krzyzewski said: "Not a good one. A great one."
                  ESPN's preview of tomorrow's Lithuania USA semi final-
                  http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/p...ifinal-preview

Comment

• Haha...that coach K....such a kidder...read.. been around long enough not to upset but pump up the opposition.

Comment

• Spain, wow. Baby Gasol slept through it, and shooters forgot how to. Really shouldn't be hard for the US now. But sure hoping JV gives them a bit of what's to come!

Comment

• I won't be able to see the game tomorrow guys so please keep me posted on how JV fared against Faired and Davis. Those guys are a little too athletic for him so we shall see.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Boris Diaw what a player,he sure change his career once he got 2 Spurs. Popovic best coach,period.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• I saw Jose Calderon make a three. Spain missed 20 of their other 21 three-point attempts.

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
                              I saw Jose Calderon make a three. Spain missed 20 of their other 21 three-point attempts.
                              Spain's weakside defense was just embarrassing.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                                Boris Diaw what a player,he sure change his career once he got 2 Spurs. Popovic best coach,period.
                                Not really, he's more efficient with the Spurs and fits better in a team system, but he's not that much different than when he was in Charlotte, except he doesn't get as many assists. Dude just looks better, because he isn't on a shitty team and the positive sides of his game are magnified, because his team gets more exposure

Comment

Working...
                                X