No announcement yet.

FIBA World Cup 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17 year old Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk, the youngest player in the World Cup for the Ukraine, will be playing at Kansas this season (Ukranian Wiggins?) and future lottery pick.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      it wasn't even a bad game. He didn't force anything. Moved the ball. Defended fairly well. Rebounded well (5 rebounds) but missed a few gimmies. Had a bunch of hockey assists.
      Wasn't it 3 rebounds? And thank you. That's more what I wanted to know. How he looked out there not just the boxscore because the boxscore usually doesn't tell the whole picture.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
        Wasn't it 3 rebounds? And thank you. That's more what I wanted to know. How he looked out there not just the boxscore because the boxscore usually doesn't tell the whole picture.
        I used this box score so I don't know http://statsdmz.nba.com/pdfs/2014082...826_SLOUSA.pdf
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          I used this box score so I don't know http://statsdmz.nba.com/pdfs/2014082...826_SLOUSA.pdf
          True
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I'm gunna make a bold prediction and say that Spain will beat USA in the final by double digits

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
              I'm gunna make a bold prediction and say that Spain will beat USA in the final by double digits
              I hope not!

USA better take gold this year too.

Comment

USA gonna win lol

Its always funny how people try to make counter argument for Spain in every international tournament Lmao
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Anyone have a link to where I can stream the games for free?
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                    Anyone have a link to where I can stream the games for free?
                    http://www.firstrows.eu/basketball

or just buy subscription from fiba.com! It's surprisingly cheap.

Comment

• wc just started and we already have first overtime game.

EDIT: Amazing first game. amazing.
                      Last edited by rocwell; Sat Aug 30, 2014, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• What time does USA play?
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                          What time does USA play?
                          3:30 pm

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            USA gonna win lol

Its always funny how people try to make counter argument for Spain in every international tournament Lmao
                            Gasol/Gasol/Ibaka VS. Davis/Cousins/Plumlee/Drummond.

There's a reason why people are worried about Spain.
                            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                              Gasol/Gasol/Ibaka VS. Davis/Cousins/Plumlee/Drummond.

There's a reason why people are worried about Spain.
                              Okay they have the US barely beat I'm the frontcourt
                              Go look at how much better the US is on the perimeter
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Stop it Goran

Comment

Working...
                                X