Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TSN Channel Feeds

Raptors Republic Starter JordanMariam14's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default TSN Channel Feeds

Guess we won't have every game on TSN.. barely half the season

Increased basketball lineup with 47+ live Toronto Raptors games this season plus exclusive broadcasts of NBA All-Star Weekend, NBA Conference Finals and the NBA Finals. TSN will also have extensive live NCAA coverage from the regular season and conference championships. And of course, TSN will be expanding its exclusive multi-court coverage of NCAA March Madness

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Whatever TSN doesn't cover, Sportsnet I assume picks up the rest.

Raptors Republic Starter KeonClark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
    Whatever TSN doesn't cover, Sportsnet I assume picks up the rest.
    It scares me though because sportsnet is going all in on hockey. We better get all 82 like every year!!

Raptors Republic Starter OptimalOptimist's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

So only 25 games with Leo? that's a step in the right direction.
    Myself (March 2014):
    The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

5. Like Employee liked this post
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Fear not, we're still going to get screwed by Canadian broadcasters when it comes to Raptors coverage.

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

When was the last time every game wasn't carried by one of our networks? I don't think we have to worry about the coverage here in Canada. All 82 games will be televised.

8. Like Joey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone know a nice TV package to recommend? I only have the TSN Channel, which barely plays Raptors games

Raptors Republic Rookie TdotRTZ's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
    Any way we can get more Jack Armstrong is alright with me.
    Fuck Brooklyn

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Shouldn't that be 35 games?

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

And i was told santa was a fake. holy crap people, Merry Xmas.

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
    Anyone know a nice TV package to recommend? I only have the TSN Channel, which barely plays Raptors games
    Any kind of sports package to go along with your regular package will run you about $100 a month, add $40/month for Super Sports pack on Rogers. Bell is much of the same but they don't have a few channels that Rogers does... It's absolute bullshit and I hate them both for it! I think a lot of people on here just get NBA League Pass on their computer, if it's basketball content that you're looking for.
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    Any kind of sports package to go along with your regular package will run you about $100 a month, add $40/month for Super Sports pack on Rogers. Bell is much of the same but they don't have a few channels that Rogers does... It's absolute bullshit and I hate them both for it! I think a lot of people on here just get NBA League Pass on their computer, if it's basketball content that you're looking for.
    I do League Pass broadband. I refuse to buy into the satellite pricing scam - you can get so much content via online for so much less (HD, too) there's really no point imho. I'll take another look if/when the CRTC actually restructures satellite/cable pricing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    I'd get league pass, but don't they blackout games that are on tv in your country? Like I remember I got the trial, and I couldn't even watch raptors games.

Raptors Republic All-Star Letter N's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I just hope they don't put the games on TSN 3 and 4 and Ocho. Shit is getting ridiculous.

I'm pretty close to just canceling my TV, getting the top end speed internet and just buying Sportpaks and Netflix.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Letter N wrote: View Post
    I just hope they don't put the games on TSN 3 and 4 and Ocho. Shit is getting ridiculous.

I'm pretty close to just canceling my TV, getting the top end speed internet and just buying Sportpaks and Netflix.
    Do it. It's great.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
    I'd get league pass, but don't they blackout games that are on tv in your country? Like I remember I got the trial, and I couldn't even watch raptors games.
    Yeah, still the big hang-up for most fans - the game is blacked out during live broadcasts if you're in the broadcast region. I live out west, so the games are over earlier in the evening and the timing is actually better for me to turn it on after the blackout. They've got a little switch in the UI so scores don't display when you're choosing a game. This way I also don't have to sit through commercial breaks or halftime.

Some ppl here live outside the broadcast region, so they can watch live via broadband.

It's all slowly (sloooowly) evolving here in Canada - I expect in a few years our online and satellite/cable options will be better.

Post Thanks / Like

You can also run it through a proxy so Toronto games won't be blacked out but they have their drawbacks as well.

Raptors Republic All-Star Yabadabayolo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I was in the same position, the blackouts and high prices didn't work for me. I just stream all the games now and its fine I guess
    In Swag we Trust

-Nick Young

Raptors Republic Superstar planetmars's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I've become a streamer as well.. more convenient. The quality is terrible but I can live with it.. I can also watch the game while my wife is watching some reality show while we are both in the same room together.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote planetmars wrote: View Post
    I've become a streamer as well.. more convenient. The quality is terrible but I can live with it.. I can also watch the game while my wife is watching some reality show while we are both in the same room together.
    That's the tough part for me, I have trouble watching any sporting event in less than HD now a days. My eyes need that crystal clear quality.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information