TSN Channel Feeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
    It's just that I only have TSN1. And they only play hockey and curling.
    So then why do you have TSN1 ? Lol
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
      We have the cheapest HD satellite package available, so if the game isn't on TSN (or NBC) then it's to the old interweb I have to go for grainy online free content.
      So for the equivalent of a mediocre ticket to a game at the ACC, you could upgrade your package to include the extra channel. Tell your Mom or Dad that you will pay them the $60.00 and please subscribe the the optional sports package for 6 months, then cancel. Or ask for it as a Christmas present. Jeez, shovel four driveways this winter and pay for it yourself.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
        So for the equivalent of a mediocre ticket to a game at the ACC, you could upgrade your package to include the extra channel. Tell your Mom or Dad that you will pay them the $60.00 and please subscribe the the optional sports package for 6 months, then cancel. Or ask for it as a Christmas present. Jeez, shovel four driveways this winter and pay for it yourself.
        Hahaha you're assumptions are so off that they are comical.

Cable is awful and not worth the price. Netflex covers 80% of what my wife and I watch. Movies streamed from my computer account for another 5%. Paying $30 a month for HD sports is reasonable enough that I'm willing to do it, but $60 a month isn't. There are too many other things going on in life to want to tie so much money into TV costs when we could use that money towards better things (we installed a pool this year, went on a Mediterranean cruise last year, bought an ATV with a plow so I never have to shovel a driveway again; plus we have a baby). I get lots of games in HD on the TV, stream others when I can, and watch the highlights on NBA.com and Sportscenter. I then get to pocket the cash for better things.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
          Hahaha you're assumptions are so off that they are comical.

Cable is awful and not worth the price. Netflex covers 80% of what my wife and I watch. Movies streamed from my computer account for another 5%. Paying $30 a month for HD sports is reasonable enough that I'm willing to do it, but $60 a month isn't. There are too many other things going on in life to want to tie so much money into TV costs when we could use that money towards better things (we installed a pool this year, went on a Mediterranean cruise last year, bought an ATV with a plow so I never have to shovel a driveway again; plus we have a baby). I get lots of games in HD on the TV, stream others when I can, and watch the highlights on NBA.com and Sportscenter. I then get to pocket the cash for better things.
          Well then you're laughing. Sorry for the assumptions but I thought you were starting to sound like a whiny kid who was upset that everything they wanted wasn't free. I never even paid attention to who it was that was writing. I know you are not that guy.

The legislature is supposed to pass the "menu" cable legislation this session. Presumably we will all be able to just pick the channels we want sometime within the next year. It will be interesting to see how the cable companies structure the pricing.
          Last edited by Puffer; Thu Sep 11, 2014, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
            Well then you're laughing. Sorry for the assumptions but I thought you were starting to sound like a whiny kid who was upset that everything they wanted wasn't free. I never even paid attention to who it was that was writing. I know you are not that guy.

The legislature is supposed to pass the "menu" cable legislation this session. Presumably we will all be able to just pick the channels we want sometime within the next year. It will be interesting to see how the cable companies structure the pricing.
            Yeah it will cost $3 per channel and no more BS cable packages that the cable companies forced down our throats
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Love to see $3.00 a channel. I only watch abut five.

Comment

Working...
              X