TSN Channel Feeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
    I'd get league pass, but don't they blackout games that are on tv in your country? Like I remember I got the trial, and I couldn't even watch raptors games.
    Yeah, still the big hang-up for most fans - the game is blacked out during live broadcasts if you're in the broadcast region. I live out west, so the games are over earlier in the evening and the timing is actually better for me to turn it on after the blackout. They've got a little switch in the UI so scores don't display when you're choosing a game. This way I also don't have to sit through commercial breaks or halftime.

Some ppl here live outside the broadcast region, so they can watch live via broadband.

It's all slowly (sloooowly) evolving here in Canada - I expect in a few years our online and satellite/cable options will be better.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

You can also run it through a proxy so Toronto games won't be blacked out but they have their drawbacks as well.

Comment

I was in the same position, the blackouts and high prices didn't work for me. I just stream all the games now and its fine I guess
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

I've become a streamer as well.. more convenient. The quality is terrible but I can live with it.. I can also watch the game while my wife is watching some reality show while we are both in the same room together.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            I've become a streamer as well.. more convenient. The quality is terrible but I can live with it.. I can also watch the game while my wife is watching some reality show while we are both in the same room together.
            That's the tough part for me, I have trouble watching any sporting event in less than HD now a days. My eyes need that crystal clear quality.

Comment

Going the online route is really the cheaper way and then doing a screen/audio transfer to your TV (if you need a large screen visual). I use the Chromecast dongle on a TV hdmi port (one time $40) alongwith the Google Chrome browser and my wireless router does the rest.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                When was the last time every game wasn't carried by one of our networks? I don't think we have to worry about the coverage here in Canada. All 82 games will be televised.
                It's not a matter of every game getting televised. Did you know that of all 30 teams in the NBA, only the Raptors don't have all 82 games broadcast on a same channel? It's getting ridiculous now, just put all of the games on a single station so we don't have to check the schedule every day

Comment

EverythingBlaxx wrote: View Post
                  It's not a matter of every game getting televised. Did you know that of all 30 teams in the NBA, only the Raptors don't have all 82 games broadcast on a same channel? It's getting ridiculous now, just put all of the games on a single station so we don't have to check the schedule every day
                  Did you know that of all 30 teams, only the Raptors broadcast every game nationally?

Which station do you think the 50/50 Bell/Rogers ownership should choose? The one owned by Bell or the one owned by Rogers?
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Seems a little ridiculous that people are being so critical about this. Check one channel, if its not there then you know its on the other. Pretty simple to me.

Comment

Seems a little ridiculous that people are being so critical about this. Check one channel, if its not there then you know its on the other. Pretty simple to me.
                      We have the cheapest HD satellite package available, so if the game isn't on TSN (or NBC) then it's to the old interweb I have to go for grainy online free content.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Are you sure this is true? It wasn't true last year.

Comment

That sounds like a cloning of Bosh and his "wish I got ESPN in Canada" rant. C'mon man!. I would look on it as a positive...having multiple channel possibilities on 2 major outlets dedicated to sports nationally. Even allows for some choice of on air commentary.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                            That sounds like a cloning of Bosh and his "wish I got ESPN in Canada" rant. C'mon man!. I would look on it as a positive...having multiple channel possibilities on 2 major outlets dedicated to sports nationally. Even allows for some choice of on air commentary.
                            Its not a choice of commentary if only one channel is playing the game... It wont be televised in two places at once, one day it will be on one channel and the next day it could be on another (make sure you got both channels).
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

When was the last time every game wasn't carried by one of our networks? I don't think we have to worry about the coverage here in Canada. All 82 games will be televised.
                              This. This right here is the correct response.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                                This. This right here is the correct response.
                                It's just that I only have TSN1. And they only play hockey and curling.

Comment

Working...
                                X