Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSN Channel Feeds

Guess we won't have every game on TSN.. barely half the season

Increased basketball lineup with 47+ live Toronto Raptors games this season plus exclusive broadcasts of NBA All-Star Weekend, NBA Conference Finals and the NBA Finals. TSN will also have extensive live NCAA coverage from the regular season and conference championships. And of course, TSN will be expanding its exclusive multi-court coverage of NCAA March Madness

Whatever TSN doesn't cover, Sportsnet I assume picks up the rest.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
      Whatever TSN doesn't cover, Sportsnet I assume picks up the rest.
      It scares me though because sportsnet is going all in on hockey. We better get all 82 like every year!!
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

So only 25 games with Leo? that's a step in the right direction.
        Myself (March 2014):
        The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

Fear not, we're still going to get screwed by Canadian broadcasters when it comes to Raptors coverage.

Comment

When was the last time every game wasn't carried by one of our networks? I don't think we have to worry about the coverage here in Canada. All 82 games will be televised.

Comment

Anyone know a nice TV package to recommend? I only have the TSN Channel, which barely plays Raptors games

Comment

OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
                Any way we can get more Jack Armstrong is alright with me.

Comment

Shouldn't that be 35 games?
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

And i was told santa was a fake. holy crap people, Merry Xmas.

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                      Anyone know a nice TV package to recommend? I only have the TSN Channel, which barely plays Raptors games
                      Any kind of sports package to go along with your regular package will run you about $100 a month, add $40/month for Super Sports pack on Rogers. Bell is much of the same but they don't have a few channels that Rogers does... It's absolute bullshit and I hate them both for it! I think a lot of people on here just get NBA League Pass on their computer, if it's basketball content that you're looking for.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Any kind of sports package to go along with your regular package will run you about $100 a month, add $40/month for Super Sports pack on Rogers. Bell is much of the same but they don't have a few channels that Rogers does... It's absolute bullshit and I hate them both for it! I think a lot of people on here just get NBA League Pass on their computer, if it's basketball content that you're looking for.
                        I do League Pass broadband. I refuse to buy into the satellite pricing scam - you can get so much content via online for so much less (HD, too) there's really no point imho. I'll take another look if/when the CRTC actually restructures satellite/cable pricing.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                          I'd get league pass, but don't they blackout games that are on tv in your country? Like I remember I got the trial, and I couldn't even watch raptors games.

Comment

I just hope they don't put the games on TSN 3 and 4 and Ocho. Shit is getting ridiculous.

I'm pretty close to just canceling my TV, getting the top end speed internet and just buying Sportpaks and Netflix.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                              I just hope they don't put the games on TSN 3 and 4 and Ocho. Shit is getting ridiculous.

I'm pretty close to just canceling my TV, getting the top end speed internet and just buying Sportpaks and Netflix.
                              Do it. It's great.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                              X