Everything Nik Stauskas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Nik Stauskas

Really happy for the kid, and he grew up not far from me and went to my cousins' high school... Loyola Secondary.
    Also happy to have drafted him TENTH overall in the RR Dynasty League STEAL!

Was there a need for an Everything thread for him? Usually those come about to compile a bunch of currently existing threads about a single player
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
      Was there a need for an Everything thread for him? Usually those come about to compile a bunch of currently existing threads about a single player
      Not really, but I figured I would anyways. No big whoop.

Comment

Only thing I worry about for Stauskas is landing in Sacramento. They have McLemore, McCallum and questionable judgement. Hopefully he can get good minutes and coaching there.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel;364239[B wrote:
          Only thing I worry about for Stauskas is landing in Sacramento[/B]. They have McLemore, McCallum and questionable judgement. Hopefully he can get good minutes and coaching there.
          This is my concern as well. I am confident he will get minutes, but it is the team culture that I am worried about....they do seem to be turning it around a bit though. Maybe this summer with Team USA will be a maturing process for Cousins, that would be a big help.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I'm going to the Raps game in Vancouver this October, so I'll get to see him!

And Sim Bhullar too lol.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X