Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Demar & Bruno become like MJ & Scottie Pippen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol.

Comment

Shouldn't be a problem. Anyone can be like MJ and Pippen, it only takes some time and effort.

Right?

Right???

No?

Comment

Can I be like Steph Curry? that is the real question

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          This thread is ridiculous.

Agreed..WTF,Really.
          MJ and Pippen..lol.
          How about Demar tries 2 at least as good as Vince Carter,that's saying much,since u probably know I'm not that big of fan of Vince Carter, and Bruno..has the guy even played a lick in the association,NO..comparing 2 Scottie Pippen,one of the best all around 50 players,holy S@!t guy.
          Are u serious,have u even thought this over a bit when u made this incredibly pathetic thread.
          Read the Title Thread about 3 times,no read it 10 times and ponder,how insanely statement that is.
          U just lost my credibility as member,sorry for being a d@!k,but d@!n.

Pipe Bomb out..Peace..

"Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

2kfeen wrote: View Post
            Demar is already looking kobe-esque. He plays a great mid-range game, though his 3 point shot is lackluster. He is athletic, and has a good post game and fadeaway.

Both Bruno and Pippen have long arms and are great mobile defenders. Both have good 3 point shooting and were projects coming into the league.

With time and developement, do you think Bruno & DD, not DD & Ross, is the future of the Raptors ?
            I get what your saying but your asking for fire with this comparison lol but beside that im going to say yes hah Demar and Bruno can be like MJ and SP33 ...... its fun to type, but i must say no there is zero chance of this happening. the accomplishments those two had together are (just google it ) look at sp33 numbers the years he played when mj left to fulfull his fathers dream.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              The answer here is no right? A bit high on the expectations. Could our 24 year old, who just made his first all star game up it to GOAT while our unheralded and unknown hope for the best also turns into one of the top 50 players ever.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
              ahhhh you made me laugh out loud, thank you sir hah

Comment

short answer: no

long answer: hell no

Comment

When taking into account a hybrid version of Bruno/Demar and what they can bring in the future, there's no way they match up to what MJ/Pip did.

I can only hope that they reach the levels that Christie/Peja, Bowen/Manu, Mashburn/Eddie Jones did on both the defensive and offensive ends.

Comment

I keep clicking on this thread, just so it doesn't show up in bold and distract me, and there keep being new comments on it. And now I'm guilty of it. Damn.

Comment

Pretty sure the op was talking about the roles of the players on the team, obviously not their talent level. In which case yes they could (obviously not going to fill those roles as well as those two but that's not what was being asked).

That should've been a pretty simple thing to infer but people like to get off on making someone feel dumb, I get that.

Comment

NaijaBoy17 wrote: View Post
                        That should've been a pretty simple thing to infer but people like to get off on making someone feel dumb, I get that.
                        can china become the next america?
                        i of course only mean an almost entirely white nation and not a democracy. but odds are you read my intent and not my words.
                        we have language and it is easy to say what we mean. there are a lot of other players he could of used to exemplify his point but he went top shelf. has nothing to do with making someone feel dumb.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          can china become the next america?
                          i of course only mean an almost entirely white nation and not a democracy. but odds are you read my intent and not my words.
                          we have language and it is easy to say what we mean. there are a lot of other players he could of used to exemplify his point but he went top shelf. has nothing to do with making someone feel dumb.
                          Pretty funny that you say this yet use "could of" in your message.

Comment

Working...
                          X