Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Demar & Bruno become like MJ & Scottie Pippen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rightsideup wrote: View Post
    scottie also had a fully developed nba body that the scout's were drooling over.
    He was barely on the radar till he got invited and lit up the Portmouth invitational. He did not have an NBA body, the guy was a 6'2" freshman who really grew late. It was getting in the gym with Jordan that made Scottie reach his full potential. One of my all time favorite players.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

damn it u guys got me wrong
      im not saying demar is mj and bruno is pippen
      im saying that the raptors should operate to have them filling those roles
      where demar is playing in the mid-range, high post area and gets a lot of post ups
      and bruno is guarding the best wing, shoots 3s, gets cuts to the basket, crashes the glass etc.

like pippen, bruno is a gym rat and will keep learning by working with Demar

i think in the future as lowry's game sort of slows down (age and point guards with his style of play lose a touch or two) we should build our offense like this, with Ross being a 6th man type of guy, getting minutes at SG & SF

Comment

If Bruno can be a G.Andetoumpo-lite, i would be happy

Comment

Our team right now .. If all of them were in their prime at the same time (or expected prime for younger guys) would we be able to win a championship ?

Comment

2kfeen wrote: View Post
            where demar is playing in the mid-range, high post area and gets a lot of post ups
            and bruno is guarding the best wing, shoots 3s, gets cuts to the basket, crashes the glass etc.

i think in the future as lowry's game sort of slows down (age and point guards with his style of play lose a touch or two) we should build our offense like this, with Ross being a 6th man type of guy, getting minutes at SG & SF

I would love to see Derozan taking shots off of screens and posting up much more. In that sense, I agree with you.

Bruno right now is a 3&D player with plenty of upside. He is a project right now, so until then, I would simply replace Bruno with Ross, as he(Ross) DOES guard the best wing, shoots 3s, and has potential to become a good rebounder.

He needs to work on his midrange and finishing ability.
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

This thread is ridiculous.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

In this case, I totally agree. The only reservation I have with this is having a coach who can design plays to best suit DD, Bruno/Tross' talents on Offence. For Defence, I think Casey has done very well as of late.
                #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Think positive

Comment

I read this thread title and im like WHAT THE FUCK????
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                      pippen is my all time favorite basketball player

i love demar and bruno but they won't even come close to either of those players talent/success. it just is what it is. will they become one of the better swing tandems in the league? that's a more interesting question.
                      ONce he got over those migraines, me too!

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        Next up:

Can JV and Bebe become like Tim Duncan and David Robinson?
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                          Next up:

Dude you are on a roll!

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Next up:

Lol. You just ended the thread. Mercifully.

Comment

Come on guys, he clearly didn't mean can they be as good as Jordan/Pippen. As he said, he just meant their roles.

It's September, this thread isn't half as crazy as the stuff that's been said on here in the last couple of months.

Comment

Demar is already looking kobe-esque. He plays a great mid-range game, though his 3 point shot is lackluster. He is athletic, and has a good post game and fadeaway.

Both Bruno and Pippen have long arms and are great mobile defenders. Both have good 3 point shooting and were projects coming into the league.

With time and developement, do you think Bruno & DD, not DD & Ross, is the future of the Raptors ?
                                Your bored right?? smh

Comment

Working...
                                X