X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Bayno Interview - HOOPSHYPE

http://hoopshype.com/interviews/sier...ors-bill-bayno

Good read.
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

thanks will read (later)

Comment

Refreshingly honest guy. That is quite the article.

Comment

Good find. Her is obviously expecting great things from JV and TRoss, and as he said, he works with the players all summer, so he should know.

Comment

Nice article.

Glad to read the part on the alcoholism.

I'm not sure I was an alcoholic but I definitely had a drinking problem.

It will be 5 years since my last drink soon.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            Nice article.

Glad to read the part on the alcoholism.

I'm not sure I was an alcoholic but I definitely had a drinking problem.

It will be 5 years since my last drink soon.
            Congrats!

I also found that part interesting - it is good he is able to be so open about it.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Bayno sags Rudy was playing well in Toronto...
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                Bayno sags Rudy was playing well in Toronto...
                perhaps in the sense that he was doing what they asked. Based on his success in Sac clearly it was a system issue. I mean he got eye surgery worked hard on gaining muscle to play the stretch 4. I don't blame Rudy for being Rudy. He's just a player that has always just tickled the nutsack of superstardom
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                  He's just a player that has always just tickled the nutsack of superstardom
                  Lol, that is a line I must steal from you!
                  #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

perhaps in the sense that he was doing what they asked. Based on his success in Sac clearly it was a system issue. I mean he got eye surgery worked hard on gaining muscle to play the stretch 4. I don't blame Rudy for being Rudy. He's just a player that has always just tickled the nutsack of superstardom
                    He was doing what he was asked but he was not doing a good job at it lol
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

"Our ego is not our amigo"...how true &great line. What a positive guy. Good for the team to have him.

Comment

The most important thing people have to understand is that change is unenviable.

Comment

Lowry traded!

Raps have talent in the wings.

Comment

CalibreMC wrote: View Post
                            Raps have talent in the wings.
                            Sure he is....

After December 15th is a possibility but right now? None.

Comment

Also, any smart organization doesn't throw ex-players under the bus. Some of that stuff stays in the coach's room, some stays in the locker room, but unless you're Dan Gilbert you don't talk sh*t about former players. Especially if you're a few notches down the totem pole, like Bayno.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                              X