Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck Hayes + Landry Fields

What to do with these two guys?

I see one of them getting traded before regular season starts. We will enter the preseason with our 17 men roster.

I see them as the next MJ & Pippen, to be honest.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I think Hansbrough is the most likely guy to get moved - he has value, so it probably means something (second rounder, cash) coming our way instead of going out with him.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
        Too many MJ's and Pippen on a team spoils the broth. Let's stick with the 3 sets of MJ and Pippens we already have.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
          Too many MJ's and Pippen on a team spoils the broth. Let's stick with the 3 sets of MJ and Pippens we already have.
          TyHans can be our Rodman
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post

Lol...nice.
            Bye out or traded 2 a team that needs cap relief.
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

they will stay as expiring

Comment

Stay and just let them expire. Or, they'll be gone around Trade Deadline to help get a team under the cap, for some assets.

Comment

I wanna see Chuck Hayes re-enact Nicki Minaj's Anaconda video kinda like Landry Fields did with Lionel Richie.

Comment

With the Greg S signing, the roister stands at 17. Landry and Hayes are both in their final years and could very well be gone soon.
                    Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
                      With the Greg S signing, the roister stands at 17. Landry and Hayes are both in their final years and could very well be gone soon.
                      I hope so, too. Steismas & Hamilton are less expensive & just as effective.

Comment

Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
                        If they aren't traded they are not going to be waived.

They make too much money and would still count towards the cap.

Having $12M in salary opens up a lot of trade possibilities. You waive them and replace with $2M and suddenly not too many options out there.

I'm optimistic a trade is done before the start of the year. 3 out, 1 in or 2 out, 1 in or 3 out, 2 in with any combination of T, Fields, or Hayes. That is a little over $15M in salary.

Comment

All three (Hayes, Fields, Hands Bro) expire at the end of this season right?
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            If they aren't traded they are not going to be waived.

They make too much money and would still count towards the cap.

Having $12M in salary opens up a lot of trade possibilities. You waive them and replace with $2M and suddenly not too many options out there.

I'm optimistic a trade is done before the start of the year. 3 out, 1 in or 2 out, 1 in or 3 out, 2 in with any combination of T, Fields, or Hayes. That is a little over $15M in salary.
                            I think so too. We shall see.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                              All three (Hayes, Fields, Hands Bro) expire at the end of this season right?
                              Expiring this year: Chuck, Landry, Tyler, Amir, Louis.
                              The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Working...
                              X