Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

psrs1 wrote: View Post
    ZAZA is done. Are u serious?
    I don't know. He's 30 and was the same player last year that he's always been. Don't know how that makes him "done". Not saying it should be a trade we look for, but the reason not to is definitely not that.

Comment

He is a backup center , which is really necessary and can spot as a center if JV is hurt or needs a few days off.

Comment

Send him to Phoenix or 76ers for 2nd round pick

Comment

Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
          Tyler hansborough plus Amir Johnson plus 1st round pick for Derrick Favors or Tyler for timothy Mozgov. Tyler hansborough plus Greg S for Zaza from Mil.
          Favors I would do but Utah wouldn't even consider it.

Zaza has two years on his deal, so no thanks.

Hans for Mozgov I would do for sure - team option for next season.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Hans for Mosgov and the latter has two and an option I believe! So what is the difference for Mozgov. I believe Denver would bite on this deal

Comment

No way Denver moves mosgov for bro

Cleveland has been trying to lure him from Denver and a first round pick with an expiring won't get it done if rumours are true.

Comment

Mosgov if a quality NBA C.

They are extremely valuable even as a back up.

Comment

Hans for Mosgov and the latter has two and an option I believe! So what is the difference for Mozgov. I believe Denver would bite on this deal
                  I don't think Denver would. They like Mozgov. And they already have enough PFs (Faried, Arthur, Hickson can play there). Maybe you can get Hickson (or Arthur) from them if JaVale comes back healthy.

Comment

Hansbrough is a piece that could be moved, but no way would Denver trade Mozgov for him. Psycho really doesn't offer much beyond being a shit disturber and energy lifter. Limited offensive skills, and very foul prone while providing meh defense. He's insurance for now, and I'd expect a trade piece at some point during the season.

Comment

Why would any team trade for Psycho T?
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                        Why would any team trade for Psycho T?
                        Hans is a great guy who has a lot of fans and a fantastic college record, but the facts are the Pacers would rather let him walk than pay him $3m/yr after 4 season with them and the Raps are in the exact same position after 2 seasons with him. He's in his prime age-wise, yet has seen his minutes and impact decrease over the past three seasons. He's tough and a good energy player without a single stand-out skill in a league where the only way to have a lasting career as a role player is to have at least one stand-out skill. He's losing the benefit of the doubt that comes with being a young player in the league, and he's only going to continue to get regular minutes is if he finds a team that's desperately thin at the 4/5. If he goes to a team with forward depth he's going to get even less minutes than he did in Toronto. Teams don't hand 20 mpg to limited players who are approaching 30 (he's 28 now) with no upside left, unless they have to.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Tyler hansborough plus Amir Johnson plus 1st round pick for Derrick Favors or Tyler for timothy Mozgov. Tyler hansborough plus Greg S for Zaza from Mil.
                          I know Amir has brittle ankles but he such a big part of the team.

Comment

Amir + Hansborough + 2 1st rounder (2015+16) for Faried

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                              Amir + Hansborough + 2 1st rounder (2015+16) for Faried
                              Why? He's a RFA next summer, so might as well just try to outbid them.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                                Why? He's a RFA next summer, so might as well just try to outbid them.
                                But Durant though....
                                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X