No announcement yet.

Do you guys have real jobs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked this question b/c you have guys arguing to death about end of the bench guys, guys with 10 000 posts, that write essays about the salary cap. grown adults too

when i asked if you have real jobs, i dont mean working at the grocery store. im talking like full time jobs, pay the bills etc.

Comment

So your point is what? Someone who has a career shouldn't be passionate about and discuss sports?
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

It's also kind of insulting to say that working at a grocery store isn't a real job. Thousands of people across the country work at grocery stores full time to pay the bills.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
          It's also kind of insulting to say that working at a grocery store isn't a real job. Thousands of people across the country work at grocery stores full time to pay the bills.
          I agree. This dudes a major dick

Comment

2kfeen wrote: View Post
            I asked this question b/c you have guys arguing to death about end of the bench guys, guys with 10 000 posts, that write essays about the salary cap. grown adults too

when i asked if you have real jobs, i dont mean working at the grocery store. im talking like full time jobs, pay the bills etc.
            Oh the ignorance that went into writing this post.

I'm an architect. I'm currently working as a Project Manager. To insinuate that I, or others here, can't be passionate about something while truly enjoying conversing and discussing with people on this board as an adult is absolutely ridiculous. You're insulting us with this question and you know it, and hence you've received insulting, ridiculous answers. As a mod I probably shouldn't tell you just not to come here, but I won't, since you being here helps pay to give us a place to write our essays.
            Last edited by Joey; Tue Sep 16, 2014, 09:57 PM.

Comment

It is a pretty ignorant thread... Just so the OP knows, you can easily make good money in a grocery store. Been there, done that.

I wonder what kind of job a "2K" "Fiend"(is it?) has?

There was a similar thread to this a few months back, I believe that guy is now blocked/banned. No need to come at people like that. Everybody here is a Raptors fan, regardless their age/sex/religion/race. Who cares anyways?

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                Oh the ignorance that went into writing this post.

I'm an architect.
                Architect?! Insane! How much schooling do you need for that?
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Best place to make a lot of money with little educational commitment is the oil sands. You could live in Fort McMurray.

Spent four years there and saw people with 6 months of trade schooling hauling in $150k; glad to be out if there too by the way.

I wasn't there for a trade, I went the university route.

Mack North wrote: View Post
                  It is a pretty ignorant thread... Just so the OP knows, you can easily make good money in a grocery store. Been there, done that.

I wonder what kind of job a "2K" "Fiend"(is it?) has?

There was a similar thread to this a few months back, I believe that guy is now blocked/banned. No need to come at people like that. Everybody here is a Raptors fan, regardless their age/sex/religion/race. Who cares anyways?
                  Yeah, it means nothing. Doesn't matter what you do, we all end up in the same place anyway. I think the key is to find something that makes you happy. I'm not there yet ha, ha.

If only I could earn a living at fantasy football. Fantasy Football Fantasy.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                    Quite a bit man and you need to be good at math. I wanted to become an architect till i found out i needed to be good at math haha
                    Now i'm sorta going for Information Technology maybe, I heard its pretty easy to find jobs relates to IT and I mess around with computers half the time anyway might as well do it for a living lol

Comment

I'm a secret agent.

Don't tell anyone.

Comment

Its pretty ignorant to assume that people don't have jobs because they have time to write an essay here on raptorsrepublic. Id say you wouldn't be able to coherently put together a paragraph like these posters do if you didn't have a good educational background. I don't know how many times I've typed in a big paragraph and backspaced it out because I realized I wasn't conveying my thoughts well enough.

Comment

I am really sorry guys for coming across ignorant.

What I really meant to say was, that I thought the majority of you guys are unemployed, deadbeats, 40 and their mom is paying the bills kind of guys.

Personally, I thought that its hard to have time to write full essays when you have full time work, children, wife, friends all that.

Its not a knock on grocery store people, b/c I work in a computer business (part time while I go to school) and believe me owning your own show is very lucrative.

Comment

What I really meant to say was, that I thought the majority of you guys are unemployed, deadbeats, 40 and their mom is paying the bills kind of guys.
                            Cause that is somehow less insulting??
                            Think before you type man, seriously.

Comment

Personally, I thought that its hard to have time to write full essays when you have full time work, children, wife, friends all that.

Its not a knock on grocery store people, b/c I work in a computer business (part time while I go to school) and believe me owning your own show is very lucrative.
                              Lol Don't apologize for your ignorance. You clearly can't help it. It's cool.
                              Maybe when you get a real job you can come back and let us know if you have a few minutes to enjoy discussing a hobby.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                                Enough that I'd probably go back and tell 18-year-old me not to bother. HAH

Comment

Working...
                                X