Mike Tyson loses his cool on CP24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson loses his cool on CP24

Surprised nobody has commented on this... I thought it was hilarious! i bet Nathan Downer was shitting his pants when Iron Mike was shuffling around in his seat. "What the fuck are you gonna do about it?!" ahahahaa

Comment

Kudos to Nathan though to have balls to make the comment. He is a convicted rapist. The fact that people still hold Tyson on a pedestal baffles me.

Comment

I'll start by saying I don't think anyone holds Mike Tyson "on a pedastal" .. he's a fucking joke and everyone knows that.
        Could he knock someone out better than anyone else in history? Yep. But he's still a joke.

That being said, I think he's a completely different person than he was when he was convicted of his crime. You don't believe that once someone has served their time, they're not allowed to live their life without being reminded of the mistake they made years ago? Not condoning rape obviously, I'm just more speaking generally.

Comment

I dont know if I have proper context here but was MT in town to promote a show of some kind(?). Then he does a photo op with Rob Ford who probably needed the photo op more So, why does the interviewer bring up his past? He kinda deserves to be rattled. Lol, I thought MT had gotten over his anger management issues....what a handshake with RF will do!

Get well RF.

Comment

I know what he was convicted of and I'm not a fan of his but I still think it was rude and classless to spring that on him then and there.

Not defend Mike but that guy didn't have balls, he probably had a whole security team just out of sight of the camera. If he had balls he would have gave Mike heads up it was coming before hand, face to face in the back. That would require balls but then the interview wouldn't take place because the guy would be picking his teeth up off the floor. Mike is a crazy dude.

Comment

I have seen the show he is promoting.....

watch it, it might change how you see mike tyson. things arent always as they seem.

Comment

Yeah, he gives his perspective of his life and you come away better understanding how he ended up how he did. Still, he's a grown man and he has the power to control his actions.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

true, but he's real. I guess take it for what its worth.

Comment

Working...
                  X