Leiweke spits hot fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leiweke spits hot fire

Everything from why he's leaving, what he doesn't like about MLSE, the Leafs, the future popularity of the Raps, and his future plans.

He doesn't hold back.

Video doesn't load for me.

Comment

Interesting. To save his (or Kessel's...Phaneuf's...whoever's) skin, TL clarifies today that it's not necessarily a Leaf he refers to having good talent but terrible character. It may be any of the MLSE teams. Well then...much better. Hopefully it's all those TFC guys.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
        Everything from why he's leaving, what he doesn't like about MLSE, the Leafs, the future popularity of the Raps, and his future plans.

He doesn't hold back.

This is really long! Wanna be an good dude and tell everyone what time to start listening?
        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Damn looks like they just blocked the footage...

Here's a brief synopsis. If you missed it.
          http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/t...-mlse-stubhub/

Comment

The "I want to start my own business" bit has a lot more impact coming directly from TL - you can feel how passionate he is about it. It makes sense, given his personality, and he's right that at 57 a guy only has a few good years left in terms of giving your career 100%.

It's mostly just too bad MLSE only got him at the tail-end of this phase of his career. I really think a few more years of TL would have dramatically changed MLSE.

The most troubling point here is not him leaving, though, it's hearing about the Bell/Rogers boardroom dynamics as an issue again. Why can't MLSE just have a straightforward ownership situation...
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Quote from the link:

For example, he believes that the NBA’s Raptors will eclipse the popularity of the Maple Leafs within 10 years because of the changing demographics in Toronto.
              AWWWW YEAH!
              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                Quote from the link:

AWWWW YEAH!
                He just said "Toronto has way too many immigrants" in other words.

Comment

I always thought the Rogers and Bell split seemed a little ridiculous. Because he has a point. Every morning those two companies wake up and try and figure out how to put the other one out of business
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Too bad the audio has been taken down. Heres a good written synopsis:

http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/tim...son-27461.html

Comment

Reboc wrote: View Post
                      Too bad the audio has been taken down. Heres a good written synopsis:

http://www.raptorsforum.com/f/f5/tim...son-27461.html
                      fuck this sucks sounds like he might just keep popping off so they will be forced to terminate his contract. my guess is hes gone with in a week.

Comment

Same thing I thought.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          Interesting. To save his (or Kessel's...Phaneuf's...whoever's) skin, TL clarifies today that it's not necessarily a Leaf he refers to having good talent but terrible character. It may be any of the MLSE teams. Well then...much better. Hopefully it's all those TFC guys.
                          It's Bradley. Everyone hates him on the team because he acts like he's the Michael Jordan of the MLS and he hates Canada. He doesn't even say hi to his teammates not does he sit with them
                          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                            It's Bradley. Everyone hates him on the team because he acts like he's the Michael Jordan of the MLS and he hates Canada. He doesn't even say hi to his teammates not does he sit with them
                            Or it could be Jonas....

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              Or it could be Jonas....
                              No it cant

Comment

Working...
                              X