• Show
Clear All

• Don't think we've seen Conley yet.

40 Kobe
    39 Iguodala
    38 Klay Thompson
    37 Rondo
    36 Dwade
    Last edited by Scraptor; Thu Oct 16, 2014, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Not trolling, but I would put Klay Thompson ahead of Derozan. I am very glad that Demar is a Raptor. I am just saying that Klay had a great run in the playoffs and FIBA this year and I would put him in the top 25.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
        Not trolling, but I would put Klay Thompson ahead of Derozan. I am very glad that Demar is a Raptor. I am just saying that Klay had a great run in the playoffs and FIBA this year and I would put him in the top 25.
        Klay isn't a top25 player
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• If we get 2 of our guy in the top 30, do we throw a party among us at Real Sports Bar?

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
            If we get 2 of our guy in the top 30, do we throw a party among us at Real Sports Bar?
            or somewhere cheaper?

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              or somewhere cheaper?
              Pre juice at home and meet up at Jurassic park for the season opener??

Comment

• Dwade at 36... Never would've guessed that this mostly US-based voting group would rank Demar above all these guys. Lowry I expected because he got noticed in Houston, but not Demar. Very cool.

Comment

• Where was DeMar ranked last year?

His long-two game still gets knocked, but he did manage to be one of 24 players in last year's All-Star game, he made Team USA this summer (even if it was the C team), and he stepped up his production in the playoffs last spring. It would be a crime if he weren't top 35 after all that.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Demar was 112 in 2012 and 104 in 2013. This might be the biggest jump of anyone left. Anthony Davis was already at 33 last year.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                      Not trolling, but I would put Klay Thompson ahead of Derozan. I am very glad that Demar is a Raptor. I am just saying that Klay had a great run in the playoffs and FIBA this year and I would put him in the top 25.
                      Klay is a better fit in FIBA because the dude is a spot-up shooter. If you're talking all-around game, I'd say DeRozan is a better player. There's a pretty significant gap between them when it comes to setting up teammates as well.

What is odd about this to me is somehow DeKobe has passed Real-Kobe O___O

Comment

• I tried to put a list of the 35 guys not yet listed. I think this is it (in no particular order).

Irving
                        James
                        Anthony
                        Bosh
                        Millsap
                        Wall
                        DeRozan
                        Lowry
                        Curry
                        Durant
                        Griffin
                        Love
                        Howard
                        Aldridge
                        Paul
                        Harden
                        Parker
                        Lillard
                        Davis
                        M. Gasol
                        Rose
                        Duncan
                        Horford
                        Nowitzki
                        Conley
                        Leonard
                        Randolph
                        Ibaka
                        Cousins
                        Jefferson
                        Drummond
                        Batum
                        Westbrook
                        Jordan
                        Dragic

Comment

• ^should we be worried in 2 years when demars contract expires and Kobe retires.
                          How does a Compton kid turn down being the guy he grew up idolizing

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
                            ^should we be worried in 2 years when demars contract expires and Kobe retires.
                            How does a Compton kid turn down being the guy he grew up idolizing
                            Nearly 0 chance DeMar leaves Toronto unless we give him a reason to.

Comment

• Also, I could easily see DeRozan be top 20.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                                Nearly 0 chance DeMar leaves Toronto unless we give him a reason to.
                                Stars have been known to leave their hometown to go elsewhere.

I see no reason why one might leave elsewhere to go home.

Not speculating or thinking it is likely, just saying. Nothing is guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
                                X