• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website Design

Is suh-weeet! Congrats, guys!

Fresh haircut for new season. Okay.

Comment

What's up the the font used for the logo? Is this an old-timey basketball saloon for weathered old coots?

Seriously. Baskerville?

Comment

aww the flat look, the scourge of the internet.

Comment

Any way we can show the # of comments in each main article and put-back? I drop by several times per day for new comments.
          Last edited by GoingBig; Thu Sep 18, 2014, 09:53 AM.

Comment

GoingBig wrote: View Post
            Any way we can show the # of comments in each main article and put-back? I drop by several times per day for new comments.
            Agreed.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Will you be reimbursing users for worn out scroll wheels? Lol Not a big fan - looks like it should be a mobile site...
              When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Comment

I like it.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Copywryter wrote: View Post
                  What's up the the font used for the logo? Is this an old-timey basketball saloon for weathered old coots?

Seriously. Baskerville?
                  Come on, now, there are worse things in this world than a font you don't prefer.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback fellas. I'm sure Arse will see this (or I'll at least bring it to his attention) and perhaps make some tweaks to the site design. He is creative wizard after all.

Comment

Why has the forum been left alone? if the site gets upgraded, so should the forum.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        Why has the forum been left alone? if the site gets upgraded, so should the forum.
                        Say what? You don't like the layout?

Comment

To elaborate further, we're still using an older version of vBulletin. I've read alot about the newer version and there still seems to be alot of bugs. So until those issues are addresses, we'll stand pat. But eventually the forums will get another makeover.

Comment

No!!! Change is bad. Change when necessary, not just for the sake of it. I see nothing wrong with the current layout.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                              No!!! Change is bad. Change when necessary, not just for the sake of it. I see nothing wrong with the current layout.
                              Agreed. I assume the comment was based around the banner, which is still the old RR banner, which is confusing since the main site has changed.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                              X