No announcement yet.

Hansborough for Norris Coles trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you prefer to give up Bebe or the 1st round pick. Or do you wish to offer near the max next year. Or do you trade Amir plus a first for Milsap

Comment

If it involved giving up assets, I wouldn't be interested taking on Lee. He has value around the league, but I'm personally not a fan. For the cost of expirings only and adding an asset in Barnes I'd be all over it.

Why would you trade for Millsap? He expires at the end of the year and is an UFA when we have loads of cap room to just plain buy his services. That would be a terrible move.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I did not say I wanted to trade for Milsap . Amir + hansborough+fields+1st round are too much to give for Lee + Barnes.

Comment

Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
          Do you prefer to give up Bebe or the 1st round pick. Or do you wish to offer near the max next year. Or do you trade Amir plus a first for Milsap
          Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
          I did not say I wanted to trade for Milsap . Amir + hansborough+fields+1st round are too much to give for Lee + Barnes.
          I agree that Lee and Barnes are not a great return if we are giving up assets. But we aren't going to get them without giving up those assets. So I don't think there's a deal to be done there.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
          X