NBA League Pass Blackouts: Raptors Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    I got a BallStreams account a month or so back and am pretty impressed. Android has an app that I use, not a great one but works okay for me. So I'm able to stream games on my tablet. They seem to have a variety of different mechanisms to allow you to watch/stream games. Their website has way more information of what is and isn't supported.

It appears to be more affordable than LP. No blackouts and you don't need a VPN.

The down-side is that it may not be 100% legit. It's a feed coming out of the Netherlands who do things because they can not because they are technically allowed. I'm hoping they don't cancel my account due to someone suing them. If concerned they have 1 month, 3 month, 6 month and 1 year subscriptions. Choose a shorter subscription and then renew if you are happy.
    I got one year which is less than half of NBA pass without blackouts. Occasionally minor streaming issues but pretty good overall.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
      I got one year which is less than half of NBA pass without blackouts. Occasionally minor streaming issues but pretty good overall.
      Do you get your choice of home/away broadcasts?

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        If the game is televised then you pretty much can watch it. So if the home team and the road team has a broadcast you can choose which one you want to watch.

Since Raptor games are televised nationally in Canada, the US team they're playing will typically have their own broadcast too. I like the flexibility. Especially if Leo is doing the colour

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          If the game is televised then you pretty much can watch it. So if the home team and the road team has a broadcast you can choose which one you want to watch.

Since Raptor games are televised nationally in Canada, the US team they're playing will typically have their own broadcast too. I like the flexibility. Especially if Leo is doing the colour
          I'm trying to figure out a way to stream on a Roku. Maybe through a Plex media server?

Comment

I'm trying to figure out a way to stream on a Roku. Maybe through a Plex media server?
            If you have Ballstreams, they have instructions for a huge variety of devices on their site, I think including Roku.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I have not really noticed. I will check it out next time I watch.

Comment

I have a question: How long until blackout Raps games are available to watch on League Pass? I've heard different things. Anyone know?

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                  If you have Ballstreams, they have instructions for a huge variety of devices on their site, I think including Roku.
                  I have BallStreams working on my Roku. You can just install the Roku app using the link provided in the BallStreams help section on their site. For whatever reason though the stream seems lower quality than on my laptop via browser and on my Xbmc media box.

Comment

I do

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      I have not really noticed. I will check it out next time I watch.
                      Yes get both feeds.

Comment

BallStreams ftw. Seriously, thank you guys for mentioning this site. Works like a charm!
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          I have BallStreams working on my Roku. You can just install the Roku app using the link provided in the BallStreams help section on their site. For whatever reason though the stream seems lower quality than on my laptop via browser and on my Xbmc media box.
                          Lower quality as in resolution? Or is the stream choppy?

Comment

Does anyone know if I can watch league pass on my smart tv through an app? Not the browser!

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                              Does anyone know if I can watch league pass on my smart tv through an app? Not the browser!
                              Not sure, but you can download an app on your android device and then connect it to TV

I'm using Apple TV thing for league pass games

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Not sure, but you can download an app on your android device and then connect it to TV

I'm using Apple TV thing for league pass games
                                Chrome cast?

Comment

Working...
                                X