No announcement yet.

NBA League Pass Blackouts: Raptors Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice, I think I'm going to give Ballstreams a shot. I've been on League Pass Broadband for the past few seasons, and Raps blackouts didn't bother me too much since I tend to sit down to watch later in the evening anyway. It was the national (US) game blackouts that would get to me - some of those are on when I actually want to be watching live.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

nba league pass for iOS. if you have a jailbroken device, its all free to stream (including black out games). i just connect my ipad to my tv and done.

Comment

It is a shame this Ball Streams membership is closed at the moment. Sounded like an ideal solution. I am on some waiting list so hopefully I will get in before the season starts. Otherwise I am going to have to upgrade my cable package.

Comment

Pill wrote: View Post
          It is a shame this Ball Streams membership is closed at the moment. Sounded like an ideal solution. I am on some waiting list so hopefully I will get in before the season starts. Otherwise I am going to have to upgrade my cable package.
          Ohhh noo. Seriously? I was just about to sign up.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Pill wrote: View Post
            The wait is short like less then a week
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
              The wait is short like less then a week
              Good to know
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

They just emailed me and said they had a spot for me but when I clicked on the link they sent me it said my invite key was invalid. Did anyone else have this problem? I'm talking about Ball Streams btw

Comment

Anyone else with no link and I can send you a referral link - can't guarantee it will work, but it's what they provide if you want to invite friends to join.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                    Anyone else with no link and I can send you a referral link - can't guarantee it will work, but it's what they provide if you want to invite friends to join.
                    I put in a new invite and it worked out this time. Maybe the first link they sent me was just faulty or something. But anyway I just want to thank you for letting us all know about this. I now have an account with Ball Streams. I tried out watching old Raptors games from this past season on there and the picture is amazing! I'm so happy I'm going to be able to watch games I miss throughout the year on there. I am still amazed at the quality. Sooooo much better than first row or any of those other online free sites. Thanks so much man

Comment

And sorry one more thing. Is it a monthly payment I will have to make or is it 89.99 up front and that's it?

Comment

89 is for the year. You can go monthly for 15 a month or so I think. But yearly is the way to go - twice the value, and once the season ends, you can pause your subscription (just once Per payment I think) and continue the year the next season.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

89 is for the year. You can go monthly for 15 a month or so I think. But yearly is the way to go - twice the value, and once the season ends, you can pause your subscription (just once Per payment I think) and continue the year the next season.
                          Yea I didn't want to do monthly so I'm glad there is no monthly payment. Yearly is definitely the way to go.

Comment

I signed up for Ballstreams yesterday.. pretty excited. Watched Game 5 again. Loved it!

Can't wait for the new season

Comment

I'm deciding between Ballstreams and NBA League Pass for watching Raptors games. I'm willing to pay more for NBA LP on account of Ballstreams seeming a bit dubious, and that BS could possibly get shut down at any moment without any recourse for people that paid for it. However, I do not want to get LP if I can't watch every Raptors game. I am willing to put up with only being able to watch from archives an hour or less after the game finishes. Can anyone that has NBA LP tell me if you at least get to watch every Raptor game from archive "very soon" after the game end? (Something like a 24 hour delay would be too much for me.) It's stupid, but the NBA LP website itself is not very clear at all on what kind of experience Raptors fans can expect.

I have to admit, though, from what I've read, Ballstreams looks very tempting.

Comment

AnotherRaptorsFan wrote: View Post
                                I'm deciding between Ballstreams and NBA League Pass for watching Raptors games. I'm willing to pay more for NBA LP on account of Ballstreams seeming a bit dubious, and that BS could possibly get shut down at any moment without any recourse for people that paid for it. However, I do not want to get LP if I can't watch every Raptors game. I am willing to put up with only being able to watch from archives an hour or less after the game finishes. Can anyone that has NBA LP tell me if you at least get to watch every Raptor game from archive "very soon" after the game end? (Something like a 24 hour delay would be too much for me.) It's stupid, but the NBA LP website itself is not very clear at all on what kind of experience Raptors fans can expect.

I have to admit, though, from what I've read, Ballstreams looks very tempting.
                                Yeah League Pass is fast with their archives. You can watch games almost instantly after they finish.
                                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X