Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
    Chrome cast?
    Nope. You should be able to connect your phone to tv independently? I'm not 100% sure though.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      I'm trying to figure out a way to stream on a Roku. Maybe through a Plex media server?
      iblastoff wrote: View Post
      I have BallStreams working on my Roku. You can just install the Roku app using the link provided in the BallStreams help section on their site. For whatever reason though the stream seems lower quality than on my laptop via browser and on my Xbmc media box.
      What is your guys' experience with the Roku? I recently got rid of cable and am exploring a number of options.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
        What is your guys' experience with the Roku? I recently got rid of cable and am exploring a number of options.
        i use roku mainly to access netflix, youtube and now ballstreams. thats about it really.works fine for me! the last few ballstream games i've seen looked better in quality than my first initial complaint.

theres a bunch of other 'channels' but i dont really use them.

Comment

So I take it you don't have the Roku unlocked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Trying to help my neighbours sign up for basketball for their kids, since they don't have cable. They stream netflix through the xbox.

Would it be easier/better for them to get League Pass through a VPN (so they can get Raps games), or ballstreams? Can you run ballstreams through an xbox?
            Everything is simple! You first need to find a program that suits you, because there are a lot of VPN services! For example, I liked the VeePN resource, if you want to know more about it, then click site . After choosing a program, you need to download the application, register there, select the country you are interested in from the list and use the service to your heart's content!

Comment

Working...
            X