NBA League Pass Blackouts: Raptors Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA League Pass Blackouts: Raptors Games

For this season I'm thinking about cancelling my cable subscription in favour of League Pass... If I can somehow find a way to be able to view Raptors games live Because League Pass blocks games that are being locally televised in your area.

Does anyone have any tricks? Proxies? Whatever it may be, I just want to watch Raps games live without having to buy a shit ton of other channels that I'll never watch!

*Yes I'm asking you to tell me how to break the law. In the name of Raptors basketball.
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Download UnoTelly and you'll be good to go!

Comment

Ballstreams dude, ballstreams. Subscription for a year is about what I used to pay monthly for cable, and they have high quality live streams and full games posted after the fact.

Get in before Sept 30th and you get last year's prices too, which are about $10 cheaper.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I'll check them both out, thanks guys!
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
          Ballstreams dude, ballstreams. Subscription for a year is about what I used to pay monthly for cable, and they have high quality live streams and full games posted after the fact.

Get in before Sept 30th and you get last year's prices too, which are about $10 cheaper.
          Can you tell me more about your experience with Ballstreams?
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
            Can you tell me more about your experience with Ballstreams?
            - 720p, 60 frames-per-second feeds
            - 100% coverage of all games
            - INCREASED availability of home and away feeds
            - instant archives
            - iPhone, iPad, Android, Roku, XBMC, PS3, PS4, XBOX360, XBOX1, Samsung Smart TV, TiVo, DirecTV Set-top boxes, and thousands of more device access
            - Chromecast support (yay gadjex)
            - and much, much more!

We have upgraded our infrastructure by 500% over last season to ensure some hiccups that were experienced last season do not happen again. Unfortunately this will cause us to raise pricing slightly this season (10%).

New donation amounts will be:
            1 Day - $7.49
            1 Week - $12.99
            1 Month - $17.99
            3 Months - $39.99
            6 Months - $59.99
            1 Year - $99.99

New structure goes in to affect September 30th, 2014

Also

Live NBA Summer League Games
            Live NBA Pre-Season Games
            Live NBA Regular Season Games
            Live NBA Post Season Games
            Live NBA All-Star Game
            Live NBA Draft
            Live NBA Player Awards
            Live NCAA Final Four Tournament Games
            Live Olympics
            On-demand Games
            Trade Deadline on multiple stations

You can also freeze your account, that means if you pay for 1 year subscription you can stop as soon as the raptors season is done which around 6 months and then comeback next season and continue
            Last edited by MACK11; Mon Sep 22, 2014, 03:24 PM.
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

That's the official summary from their website. Personally, I've never had an issue streaming, the quality is good, the price is decent, and I watched more non-Raptors NBA games than ever before just because you could jump onto any game, even tape-delayed, once the Raps game is over or on an off night. Plus you can usually pick home or away broadcast, which helps when Leo Rautins is spewing nonsense about 7 footers out there.

The current set up cost is 89 for a year, not 99. The other time periods are between 5 and 10 dollars cheaper than the new prices.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

That's the official summary from their website. Personally, I've never had an issue streaming, the quality is good, the price is decent, and I watched more non-Raptors NBA games than ever before just because you could jump onto any game, even tape-delayed, once the Raps game is over or on an off night. Plus you can usually pick home or away broadcast, which helps when Leo Rautins is spewing nonsense about 7 footers out there.

The current set up cost is 89 for a year, not 99. The other time periods are between 5 and 10 dollars cheaper than the new prices.
                Yeah I used it for the 1st time last season and it was fantastic I highly recommend it for anyone who loves watching NBA basketball
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Do you have to get a subscription to get access to the full games posted after the fact?
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Also how long after the fact do they keep games posted?
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I have watched streamed games on some of the free sites and while it is good to see a game, the quality is not that great. Are these pay sites better, is it like watching the game on a regular tv feed (cable/satellite)?
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                        Also how long after the fact do they keep games posted?
                        All season. And yes, you need a subscription to access any of their stuff, including live streams.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                          I have watched streamed games on some of the free sites and while it is good to see a game, the quality is not that great. Are these pay sites better, is it like watching the game on a regular tv feed (cable/satellite)?
                          Ballstreams is much better than the free sites. I'd put it about on par with League Pass online - probably a step below what you'd get on TV, but very good, and frankly for me it was better for the size of screen (tend to watch on my iPad leaving the TV free for the wife and tot). They have adjustable video quality as well for those with slower internet speeds.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

All season. And yes, you need a subscription to access any of their stuff, including live streams.
                            Ohhhh that's great! I think I'm going to get it for sure now. I'm going to miss a lot of games because of work and I rather not have to record it on tv so this is perfect. Is it a monthly fee you have to pay? Or is it just 89.99 for the year and that's it?

Comment

Does ballstream have licenses to 're-stream' sport events?

Comment

Working...
                              X