Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wall, Beal or Lowry, Derozan for this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warriors have the best backcourt.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
      Warriors have the best backcourt.
      this

Comment

Only if the Cavs play LeBron at SG.

Comment

Easy for Waiters to say now that they have Lebron to win them a bunch of games. And yea, Waiters doesn't start so they aren't considered a combo anyways... Lowry and DeMar should have both been all-stars and are the best backcourt in the East.

Comment

Lowry Derozan > Wall Beal > Kyrie Waiters

Waiters can make an argument for 3rd best backcourt... in the East.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

If Charlotte starts Lance at SG, I'd probably take Kemba-Lance over Waiters-Irving...

I could even make an argument that if Rose returns even like 90% to form and stays healthy, I might take Rose-Butler over them as well.

Comment

Waiters is a punk that didn't achieve nothing yet, he is the last that should be talking.

Comment

When you consider the reserves also, I think Toronto has the best backcourt in the East, maybe in the whole league.

Comment

You have to admit the Cavs are kidding around. I'd rank them 6th tied with the Clippers.

My top 5:

1. Wizards
                    2. Warriors
                    3. Us (We do have the best back-up duo)
                    4. Phoenix (Underrated duo)
                    5. Nuggets (Lawson/Affalo will kick ass)
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Dion Waiters says he and Kyrie are the best Backcourt in the League after Beal told the Media he and Wall were the best.

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- The Cleveland Cavaliers figure to have a target on their backs wherever they go this season, but there could be a little extra rivalry when they travel to the nation's capital.

Washington Wizards guard Bradley Beal told reporters at his team's media day Monday that he and John Wall are "definitely the best backcourt in the league."

Cavs guard Dion Waiters begs to differ.

"That's nonsense," Waiters said after practice Tuesday. "(Beal is) supposed to say that, but I know deep down, he's not messing with me and Ky (Kyrie Irving). I think me and Ky are the best backcourt, young backcourt. That's all."

Beal was selected with the No. 3 pick in 2012 and has averaged 15.7 points, 3.7 rebounds and 2.9 assists so far in his career. Waiters went one slot behind him, putting up 15.3 points, 2.6 rebounds and 3.0 assists in his first two years.

Wall was No. 1 in 2010 and has gone on to average 17.7 points, 8.3 assists and 4.3 rebounds per game. Irving was the top pick in 2011, and has averaged 20.7 points, 5.8 assists and 3.7 rebounds per game.

While the stat lines aren't far off, the team results have been. The Wizards were the No. 5 seed in the Eastern Conference playoffs last season, making the second round after winning 44 games during the regular season.

The Cavs, meanwhile, finished 10th in the East with a 33-49 record.

Whether Waiters is right or not is purely subjective, but his backing of Irving is certainly a sign of growth from last season, when things got so bad between the two that a players-only meeting had to be called in late November to address their differences.

Source
                      These young guys ... need to respect their elders.

Comment

While they are older, Joe Johnson and a healthy Deron Williams are a pretty good combo in the east.
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Dion and Kyrie the best??? LMAO! Typical Dion Waiters. They're not even in my top 5.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Give me Lillard and Matthews over Dion and Kyrie.

Comment

I also would take the Hornets backcourt of Lance/Kemba over Kyrie/Waiters.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Wall-Beal
                                DeMar-Kyle
                                Curry-Thompson
                                Lillard-Matthews
                                Kemba-Lance (assuming Lance keeps improving and doesn't go cray cray)

More debatable choices
                                Rose-Butler
                                DWill-JJ
                                Heck, I might even take Lawson-Afflalo

Comment

Working...
                                X