Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wall, Beal or Lowry, Derozan for this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget about Parker - Ginobili.

Btw is that in order?

I think the Warriors have the best backcourt in the league.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      Don't forget about Parker - Ginobili.

Btw is that in order?

I think the Warriors have the best backcourt in the league.
      Nope, not at all, just basically in the sense of the 2 groupings.

I didn't put Parker-Ginobili because of how well distributed SAS's wing minutes are (Manu played only 22.8 mpg last year and was the lowest from their regular wings). Though you could also argue that just about any of their wings plus Parker is better. It's tight though, with Manu's low minutes, the fact that Green and Belinelli would probably not look as good in other systems, and Kawhi mostly plays SF so I won't call him a backcourt player.

Comment

I think Walker-Lance are the most underrated backcourt in the East, maybe the league.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

For some reason I totally forgot about PHX.

But they also left out Toronto there. DeMar and Kyle should be in the middle instead of Kyrie and Dion.

Comment

i said in another thread it depends on beal. with what i know now, demar and kyle, but 3-4 months from now when we can see beal's growth they could be better.

for best in league chris paul and whoever

Comment

Lowry-Demar are definitely the best backcourt starters in the East... IF you are talking about this season.

In terms of league-wide... then it's a tough call.

I'm not very high on the Kemba-Stephenson combo, mostly because I think Kemba is destined to be a back up PG and Stephenson often gives up (with antics) as much as he gets.
                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Well once again the Raptors are fucking invisible to the nba. Makes me sick.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Well once again the Raptors are fucking invisible to the nba. Makes me sick.
                    Lmao I find it hilarious cause our back court will destroy all of them come regular season

Comment

NBA posted this photo on Facebook too and like 1/3 of the comments are people saying "KYLE AND DEMAR!" hahaha I'd bet anything that some from this site posted their comments there too lol
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous
                        Waiters&Irving didn't even start together for the majority of the season
                        Bledsoe&Dragic also didn't start together due to EB injury
                        Wall&Beal is solid but Beal hasn't done anything in this league yet
                        Thompson&Curry are the only duo better then Lowry&Derozan
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Everyone is saying Lowry and DeRozan are the best backcourt. Goes to show you how much the Raps have improved.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

i'm sticking with wall and beal.

Comment

Keep it comin', NBA.

Endless motivation for our guys to prove you wrong

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                Keep it comin', NBA.

Endless motivation for our guys to prove you wrong
                                I know, it's actually kind of the perfect thing for our team given the personalities we've got.

Comment

Working...
                                X