FACT or FICTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Fiction at the start of the season. Fact by the end of it.

Fact or fiction: One of the Raptors posts on this forum.
    Fact: Dwayne Casey posts on here all the time.

Fact or fiction: We win the season series against Washington

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
      Fact: Dwayne Casey posts on here all the time.

Fact or fiction: We win the season series against Washington
      Fact: Wizards are over-hyped

Fact or Fiction: Raptors become a top 3 defensive team this season
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
        Fact: Wizards are over-hyped

Fact or Fiction: Raptors become a top 3 defensive team this season
        Fiction, but I think they'll be top 5.

Fact or Fiction: DD leads the NBA in free throws attempted.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          Fiction, but I think they'll be top 5.

Fact or Fiction: DD leads the NBA in free throws attempted.
          Fiction: Nobody can out free throw shoot James harden

Fact or Fiction: DD hits 1or more game winners his season
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Fiction: Nobody can out free throw shoot James harden

Fact or Fiction: DD hits 1or more game winners his season
            Fact- when the game is on the line DD takes the last shot at least once

Fact or Fiction: Andrew Wiggins wins ROY

Comment

• Garbo;368160 & RepTdot wrote:
              How did it get to politics? How can this be?
              Sorry Greta that I have strayed beyond the boundaries using politics as an analogy. Will cease and desist and use other methods to illustrate points.

Fact or Fiction: Jabari Parker has a higher PPG than Andrew Wiggins at seasons end.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Fact: Although I think Wiggins is better than Parker already and always will be, Parker will average more because he will shoot every time he touches the ball.

Fact or fictions: Wiggins shoots a higher FG% than Parker for the season.

Comment

• Since Day 1 wrote: View Post
                  Fact: Although I think Wiggins is better than Parker already and always will be, Parker will average more because he will shoot every time he touches the ball.

Fact or fictions: Wiggins shoots a higher FG% than Parker for the season.
                  Fact, he shot threes just about as well as Parker in college, and transition dunks won't hurt.

Fact or Fiction: Bruno and Bebe link hands, forming a wall of arms that stretches the length of the court.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Fact, he shot threes just about as well as Parker in college, and transition dunks won't hurt.

Fact or Fiction: Bruno and Bebe link hands, forming a wall of arms that stretches the length of the court.
                    Fact: It's called the Great Wall of Brazil

Fact or Fiction: One of our starters will get traded and who?
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Fact: It's called the Great Wall of Brazil

Fact or Fiction: One of our starters will get traded and who?
                      Fiction - Not a chance unless we're getting a star back.

Fact or Fiction - Psycho Three ends the season with a higher 3 point percentage than Demar.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        *** All political parties of any stripe deal in the grey areas with equal aplomb. In my opinon only, I find that the NDP/Liberal statements tend to red line on the bullshit tachometer with more frequency ****.
                        Lol. Harper's Conservatives tore a page out of the Bush-Cheney-Rove bullshit playbook. Up is down, black is white, Iraq is Afghanistan, arguing against class warfare is engaging in it, etc etc etc.

Kind of a cowardly move to make a comment like this in a simple, fun thread where no one can call you out without derailing. This is in my opinion only, of course.

Comment

Fiction - Not a chance unless we're getting a star back.

Fact or Fiction - Psycho Three ends the season with a higher 3 point percentage than Demar.

Fiction. Psycho Three ain't bout dat life.

Fact or Fiction: Casey plays a three-guard lineup at least once in the first ten games.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            Fiction. Psycho Three ain't bout dat life.

Fact or Fiction: Casey plays a three-guard lineup at least once in the first ten games.
                            Fact. Demar will see time at SF while GV and Lowry are playing together.

Fact or Fiction: Bruno will get more opportunities in the first 10 games than later on in the season.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              Fact. Demar will see time at SF while GV and Lowry are playing together.

Fact or Fiction: Bruno will get more opportunities in the first 10 games than later on in the season.
                              Fiction. Will get more but. Once we've clinched a playoff spot.

Fact or Fiction: TRoss wins the slam dunk competition in a *hopefully* new format.

Comment

Fiction. Will get more but. Once we've clinched a playoff spot.

Fact or Fiction: TRoss wins the slam dunk competition in a *hopefully* new format.
                                Will get more burn once*

Comment

Working...
                                X