Best bang-for-the-buck games this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best bang-for-the-buck games this season

I have a tendency to go after tickets to see Raptors games against teams that are going to be entertaining, but aren't obscenely expensive. Some of my past highlights include:
    - Bulls before Derek Rose went down for two years
    - Thunder the year they really started to dominate
    - Magic with Dwight
    - Spurs last year (though really it's insane that these were cheap tickets)
    - Celtics in the third year of the big three

So what team would you go see play against the Raps this season that won't break the bank?

This year, I'm thinking Mavs or Wolves would be my top choice. Maybe NOP?

Washington

Comment

Charlotte possibly?
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Phoenix should be sweet.

Comment

big red wrote: View Post
          I have a tendency to go after tickets to see Raptors games against teams that are going to be entertaining, but aren't obscenely expensive. Some of my past highlights include:
          - Bulls before Derek Rose went down for two years
          - Thunder the year they really started to dominate
          - Magic with Dwight
          - Spurs last year (though really it's insane that these were cheap tickets)
          - Celtics in the third year of the big three

So what team would you go see play against the Raps this season that won't break the bank?

This year, I'm thinking Mavs or Wolves would be my top choice. Maybe NOP?
          Dallas games in TO always exciting ...

Comment

I would choose Wolves if I could go.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Going to watch Washington on November 7. Middle uppers for $70 this year doesn't seem too crazy.

And thanks to JordanMariam14 I'm looking at T-Wolves prices right now!

Comment

Golden State is always relatively cheap for some reason. They come to town in February.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                  Golden State is always relatively cheap for some reason. They come to town in February.
                  Definitely need to add this one to my list.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                    Charlotte possibly?
                    007 wrote: View Post
                    I would choose Wolves if I could go.
                    I came to say these two teams.

I think both won't be going for "Premium" ticket prices, but both should be hugely entertaining games.

I love seeing Charlotte back with a solid team. Makes me happy. Always liked them as a kid. Or I liked their logo anyway...

Minnesota is going to be hard to keep up with if they choose to run. I'm curious to see what Lavine brings to the table. And obviously seeing Wiggins before he's a crowned King.

Comment

Wolves tix are pretty expense... not sure I wanna pay 90+ to sit in the uppers

Comment

just checked Raptorman.ca, and though he doesn't have tickets up yet, Golden State is listed as a premium game. Blazers, Wolves, Mavs, Hornets, Wiz, and Suns are not though, so that's promising.

Comment

just checked Raptorman.ca, and though he doesn't have tickets up yet, Golden State is listed as a premium game. Blazers, Wolves, Mavs, Hornets, Wiz, and Suns are not though, so that's promising.
                          I figured they would be. Any team thats Playoff bound and has one "must see" player, they charge premium.

Comment

That's actually a decent list if those teams are not premium. If they're "value", they're probably still not "best value" or whatever the cheapest grouping is. I mean, those are some good teams, and Wiggins' team, which you know they might expect a full house for. The cheapest grouping will probably end up being teams like Utah, Sacto, Milwaukee, etc...

Comment

I grabbed Washington and New Orleans tickets. Feel like New Orleans is gonna be a fun team to watch, and I love Davis. Just wanted to mention them since I didn't see anyone else do so.

Comment

Working...
                              X