No announcement yet.

Preseason Game #1: Sacramento Kings 94 - Toronto Raptors 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Greg ... I like him a lot. Just needs to learn to be less foul prone like Amir was.

Comment

• Why isn't the Brazilian side show Bob playing? ?
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Our Bench is gonna be devastating once they get chemistry

Comment

• sessions just injuring everyone
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Wouldn't it be awesome if Tyler blossomed into the player he was back in college this year?

Comment

• Shit first Ross now Lou
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• GV and TH, the new Jose and Amir?

Comment

• Just poured myself another drink on that GV pass to Hans.

Comment

• we need bruno to come in and match up with bhuller
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Sacramento addressed it's two biggest issues, have someone who can shoot (stauskas). And a guard that can actually guard someone, Collison. Also, their bench has improved slightly. Look, Sacramento can make the same improvement this season that Charlotte made last season, actually I think those teams are quite similar.
                      -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                      -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• I know its just one game, but I love how Lou sparked the bench in the 4th quarter. I was sceptical about trading for him, but after watching him play(albeit that being just one PS game) I am glad that he was brought in.
                        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                          Sacramento addressed it's two biggest issues, have someone who can shoot (stauskas). And a guard that can actually guard someone, Collison. Also, their bench has improved slightly. Look, Sacramento can make the same improvement this season that Charlotte made last season, actually I think those teams are quite similar.
                          Yeah the only difference between Sacto and Hornets is that one plays defense, the other? Not so much

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                            Wouldn't it be awesome if Tyler blossomed into the player he was back in college this year?
                            That jumper looks familiar, that's for sure. It seems like Vasquez and Hansbrough are on the same page already. Last year, Tyler and Lowry had trouble connecting.

Comment

• Starters
                              Kyle Lowry - He was a no show for tonight's game, probably a bit rusty after signing that contract, let's hope he gets better the next game

DeMar DeRozan - Being an allstar, scores the point, like his lefty layup, his 3's still need improvement

Terrence Ross - Other than the bonafide dunk, still the same old Ross, hope he shows us that he can get better when the season roams along

Amir Johnson - He was a no show for tonight's game, probably still battling injury

Jonas Valanciunas - Amazed at his summer workout with Olajuwon, gonna be our go-2-guy this year

Bench - Amazing

Grevais Vazquez - Loved his game for tonight especially with his assists

Lou Will - Clearly a chucker but we need his 3s for this season

James Johnson - Why did BC let him go, he was amazing with his defense and scoring

Tyler Hansborough - Played like an allstar today and he can hit a 3, wow, probably learnt that from Amir Johnson in the summer

Greg Stiesma - I say keep this guy, gonna be a great backup for Jonas

Jordan Hamilton - Our Julyan Stone of this year, will be cut perhaps unless he miraculously score a 20-30pt in the offseason

Chuck Hayes - Ok

Last but not least, why didn't Bruno Caboclo get the touch, sigh.... or Lucas Noguiera

Comment

• Also, I still think Will Cherry will get the 15th roster spot even if he is the least NBA caliber player of the 3. I don't think Stiemsma, Cherry, Hamilton are being evaluated based on what they can do in-game, but what they can do in practice. Besides, possibly Ross there is no one on the roster for Lowry to practice against, so that's why Cherry should get that spot.

Don't be surprised if Stiemsma and Hamilton end-up on a team like Philly this season.
                                -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                                -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Working...
                                X