Preseason Game #1: Sacramento Kings 94 - Toronto Raptors 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
    No, it isn't just this game, but the way Rudy played since FIBA (and since he went to Sacramento). He can finally hit shots again and his shot attempts are down. I mean if he is open to taking Fields spot on the bench and competes with JJ for playing time, why not?
    Wow. Just wow.

Comment

• Lou Williams is skinny as hell
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• They did say Tyler added/worked on the 3 ball this off-season, looks like it is working.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
          No, it isn't just this game, but the way Rudy played since FIBA (and since he went to Sacramento). He can finally hit shots again and his shot attempts are down. I mean if he is open to taking Fields spot on the bench and competes with JJ for playing time, why not?
          You must have had like 30 beers

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
            They did say Tyler added/worked on the 3 ball this off-season, looks like it is working.
            100% so far.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Small ball lineup in:
              Kyle
              Williams
              Ross
              James Johnson
              Tyler
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• bench lookin sick...and casey tosses ross and lowry in...
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Lou going at our boy Stauskas

Comment

• Hansbrough has a summer 3 this season? Wtf?
                    -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                    -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• Lou playing with confidence now. Im glad to see it.
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• this is gonna be an exciting season...

Comment

• Stauskas has really impressed me. He's shown he can actually put the ball on the floor. Didn't think he could do that
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Stauskas has really impressed me. He's shown he can actually put the ball on the floor. Didn't think he could do that
                            He's definitely under rated in that aspect of his game.
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• What's Stone Cold Steve Austin doing wearing a Vancouver Grizzlies jersey?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Stauskas has really impressed me. He's shown he can actually put the ball on the floor. Didn't think he could do that
                                well everyone who watched college ball last year knew this.

Comment

Working...
                                X