No announcement yet.

Preseason Game #2: Toronto Raptors 106 - Sacramento Kings 113

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Psycho 3! Good find by Stiemsma there. Really don't like the way the offence is running on this second unit though. In season they will need to find a way to keep DD, Lowry or JV out there at all times.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
      That Psycho 3! Good find by Stiemsma there. Really don't like the way the offence is running on this second unit though. In season they will need to find a way to keep DD, Lowry or JV out there at all times.
      i think jv or pp instead of steasma would make it fine
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Nice pass by JJ
        Shortly after one of the worst inbound passes ever...That's why JJ can be such a headache

Comment

Arena is empty so u can hear the players so clearly lol.
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

after the game can someone start a tread on best benches in the league, i love this they are jsut going to come in all year and dominate.

Comment

We need to grab defensive rebounds! !!!!
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Kings commentators are pretty good. Good communication and knowledge of the league.

Comment

Why do people keep saying our bench is dominating? To me this game and last Sacramento's bench has looked better than ours, other than for that fourth quarter.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Shortly after one of the worst inbound passes ever...That's why JJ can be such a headache
                    This kinda stuff cannot be tolerated during the season, if JJ thinks this is the same Raptors team that tolerated his bone headed plays like they did in the past he is sadly mistaken.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      We need to grab defensive rebounds! !!!!
                      We really do. Casey knew that was going to be an issue for us.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Will Bruno play today? ?

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                          Kings commentators are pretty good. Good communication and knowledge of the league.
                          i dont like them. too monotone and quiet. i do like the fact that they keep saying dd and lowry are the best backcourt in the league though
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• How many open 3's Lou is gonna miss

Comment

• This is an ugly lineup - Vasquez - Williams - JJ - Hans - Hayes very cringe worthy.

Comment

• As we know from last season, Vasquez and Hayes on the court should be avoided whenever possible. Patterson makes a huge difference. A second unit of Hansbro-PP-JJ-Lou Will-Vasquez looks great on paper.

Comment

Working...
                                X