No announcement yet.

Preseason Game #2: Toronto Raptors 106 - Sacramento Kings 113

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collison-Sessions-Mclemore-Cousins-Thompson vs Cherry-Williams-Hamilton-Johnson-Hansbrough lol

Comment

• Boogie Cousins is the most dominant Center in the NBA besides Dwight Howard. Val not risking injury to guard Boogie in and exhibition game

Comment

• JJ would break JT in half lmao
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• This is ugly

Comment

• Watching SF vs. WAS MLB playoffs...exciting shit, watch the replays, they will make you say !WTF!

Comment

• 3rd stringers FTW hahaha

Comment

• Let's pound the rock with 89 PTS in 36 minutes.

Comment

• How is derozan doing?

Comment

• Lou Will got from past half to inside the paint and got a pass of in 2.8 seconds lol

Comment

• Why can't we just naturally move the ball well. Like even Sac moves the ball better than us. It's really sad.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                        How is derozan doing?
                        Out for the game most likely, killed it while he was in. 25 points last time I checked.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                          Boogie Cousins is the most dominant Center in the NBA besides Dwight Howard. Val not risking injury to guard Boogie in and exhibition game
                          I think he's the best C in the game to be honest.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                            Out for the game most likely, killed it while he was in. 25 points last time I checked.
                            Started the game really badly too. Just caught fire and couldn't miss a jumper. If he can up his jumper percentages, we're in for a good year even if he doesn't improve his shot selection.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Welp only DD and Kyle looked good today. Our defense is still shit and we still can't rebound and foul way too much. Six more preseason games to go to fix this. Oh yea and our offense could not be any more stagnant.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Might as well play Bruno if these scrubs are in

Comment

Working...
                                X