Preseason Game #2: Toronto Raptors 106 - Sacramento Kings 113

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minks77 wrote: View Post
    So nothing has changed? I don't remember Will Cherry putting in 20 minutes of work last season. 2 of our top 7 are out with injury. Of our top (healthy) 5 DeMar and Klow played less than half the game and KILLED it when they were in there while looking only half assed about it. Kings best player not named DMC and most involved in the passing game was Ramon "mercenary" sessions. Followed by Omri "Oh fuck I'm almost outta the L" Casspi. NS will see short minutes when the games really count cuz he can't defend me, JThom will get frustrated and go back to being invisible and last but not least is Shaq-lemore. You really think he'll even be at Ross' 13-14 level?

IT'S PRESEASON. unless you are on the coaching staff there are ZERO takeaways.
    I guess you're right. Well let me rephrase, I hope you're right
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      I guess you're right. Well let me rephrase, I hope you're right
      I'll take it.

LET'S GO RAP-TORS!
      dun-dun-dundundun
      LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
        Psycho Three with the air ball. 2/3 on the season
        To be fair, he claimed the defender swiped him on the forehead, and on the replay it looks that way. No doubt the ref was looking to make sure he was behind the line. No excuse for missing those free throws, though.

Comment

• is there any video anywhere of Cabolco playing? Until then...it's still up there with Bigfoot.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            is there any video anywhere of Cabolco playing? Until then...it's still up there with Bigfoot.
            Www.youtube.com

In the search bar try typing Bruno Caboclo, see what happens.
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

• I don't want to put too much into it cause it is preseason and we don't know what Casey is hoping to achieve. Second unit was terrible last night, and it makes sense cause we didn't have PP and Ross.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                EXACTLY! I see NO difference in the offense from last year. It's the same shit. Like I'm not saying he has to bring out his best sets for preseason but I should I least be able to see some change in the way the offense flows. It's still as stagnant as ever.
                that's on players. And you should be more worried about defense. They got out rebounded and They couldn't stop fouling. That's on players also.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  that's on players. And you should be more worried about defense. They got out rebounded and They couldn't stop fouling. That's on players also.
                  You are right. It seems like we are following the same routine we did at the end of the season last year. Our defense was atrocious.

Comment

• "RAPTORS ARE TRASH! FUCK CANADA! PUSSY COUNTRY! PACERS 2015 EASTERN CHAMPS!"

YouTube troll alert

Comment

• That was horrific to watch.
                      cousins makes the raps look like little children, its funny.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                        That was horrific to watch.
                        cousins makes the raps look like little children, its funny.
                        Is it actually funny. It seems hella sad that we still didn't address the big situation for our team.

Comment

• It felt like Cousins played 30 minutes and then I looked at the box score and it was only 18. Dude is crazy when he's on. At least Psycho goaded him into a T. You could just see it coming!

One thing I'll say is that I kinda like Cherry now. Dude plays great on ball D, can't shoot worth shit, but great D. Just watching Steimsma I know I'm going to get frustrated with the guy at some point in the season. Prolonging the inevitable!
                          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                            Is it actually funny. It seems hella sad that we still didn't address the big situation for our team.
                            Might have something to do with Casey not letting his C's guard him. Of course he makes our PF's look small. Only a moron would expect Amir or Hansbrough to be able to handle Cousins.

The big situation is fine. The coaching situation? It's preseason, but early returns are not promising.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I don't want Steamer to make the team. Too many fould will hurt us big time.

Cherry plays good perimeter D, and Hamilton has offence, I would rather them.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Might have something to do with Casey not letting his C's guard him. Of course he makes our PF's look small. Only a moron would expect Amir or Hansbrough to be able to handle Cousins.

The big situation is fine. The coaching situation? It's preseason, but early returns are not promising.
                                We all knew Casey's adjustments aren't the greatest. It seems like either he does not know better (don't think this is the thing) or he has too much faith and pride in our core players.

Comment

Working...
                                X