Comment

• Lol Landry

Comment

• Great play out of the timeout hahaha
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• LOOOOL landry fields man. damn.

Comment

• Aint no coach uses the drawing board better than Casey.... long live casey

Comment

• IMO, Stauskaus is the real deal for Sac-Town. No more tiny-Jimmer over-hype screwing the vibe of the team. 'Staus is a Baller, Canada is proud of you and I am happy not to face him four times a season.

Comment

• Our in bounds denials continue to be very strong.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I really want to know what Casey draws up on the board during timeouts
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        I really want to know what Casey draws up on the board during timeouts
                        Stick men

Comment

• I hope today is the last game we see third stringers play lol. They are just so bad I can't deal. Our main bench isn't playing well so I think they should play together as much as possible so they can get better.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Let's hope Will Cherry never plays another second for us ever.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              I really want to know what Casey draws up on the board during timeouts
                              Lol nothing. That's why I don't understand why people are so confident our offensive sets will look any better than it did last year lol. The only reason why it might be better is because of the improvements DD, JV and hopefully Terrence have made. Casey's offensive sets are horrible and this ball movement our coaching staff has been preaching since last season still hasn't improved.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jordan Hamilton had a nice line: 6-10 with a rebound and an assist. I was not really watching his defence, since the Kings move around like Mad Ants.

Comment

Working...
                                X