Preseason Game #2: Toronto Raptors 106 - Sacramento Kings 113

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preseason Game #2: Toronto Raptors 106 - Sacramento Kings 113

sacramento fans also say they're the best in the league. we'll see how they stack up against the vancouver crowd which was surprisingly full and crazy loud.

even though we wont the first matchup, sacramento statistically outplayed us in some key areas:

Preseason game 1 FG% 3PT FG% Rebounds Free Throws
    Raptors 44.0% (33/75) 33.3% 30 35
    Kings 46.9% (30/64) 38.5% 45 40
    If the kings weren't so bad at FT's (29/40 makes) they might have won the game. We basically won by volume shooting.

Things I want to see:
    - Some brazilian play.
    - Lowry and Amir awake.
    - Terrence hopefully resting.
    - Lou Williams not being kind of shitty for 3/4 of the game.
    - James Johnson not trying to do some dumb shit again.

Anybody know of any links, feeds, websites where we can catch this game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

http://firstrowca.eu/sport/basketball.html

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
        Anybody know of any links, feeds, websites where we can catch this game?

The reddit game thread will usually have one. Check at http://www.reddit.com/r/nba later on today.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
          The reddit game thread will usually have one. Check at http://www.reddit.com/r/nba later on today.
          Thanks fellas. 👍

Comment

Bruno&Bebe better play today seriously!
            If Casey won't play them in preseason when are they ever gonna play?
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I probably won't be able to see this one sadly. A little too late, and I'm not a fan of searching from stream links that freeze every 2 seconds.

Hope Bruno gets some burn.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post

sacramento fans also say they're the best in the league. we'll see how they stack up against the vancouver crowd which was surprisingly full and crazy loud.

even though we wont the first matchup, sacramento statistically outplayed us in some key areas:

If the kings weren't so bad at FT's (29/40 makes) they might have won the game. We basically won by volume shooting.

Things I want to see:
                - Some brazilian play.
                - Lowry and Amir awake.
                I thought he played well the other night.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

I think it will be a good game to get a look at some more of the bubble guys. Ross should sit this one out bumping James Johnson to the starting group, look for Hamilton and Bruno to get a little more burn.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post

Things I want to see:
                    - Some brazilian play.
                    - Lowry and Amir awake.
                    Here's a cultural experiment: try Googling images for 'Canadian'. Replace Canadian with 'Brazilian'.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                      Here's a cultural experiment: try Googling images for 'Canadian'. Replace Canadian with 'Brazilian'.
                      Just a whole bunch of Brazilian ass.
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        2 years from 2 years from now.

Comment

Preseason basketball is so much different then other sports. Bruno should have as many or more minutes then derozan, why play these guys so much and risk injury? See what you've got in the end of the bench crew
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Ross and Patterson out tonight. Maybe we see some Bruno!
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Bruno&Bebe better play today seriously!
                              KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Preseason basketball is so much different then other sports. Bruno should have as many or more minutes then derozan, why play these guys so much and risk injury? See what you've got in the end of the bench crew
                              The coaches have been seeing what they have in these guys all summer. Preseason for a competitive, playoff team is about:

1. getting the regular rotation established and prepared for the regular season, both defensively and offensively
                              2. evaluating the bubble guys, a la Steimsma, Cherry, Hamilton to make decisions
                              3. lastly and least of all, bringing along the long term project guys that are not yet ready for anything but garbage time

Maybe Bruno and Bebe get some minutes during the preseason, but maybe they don't. So what? They're getting much more development work in during the many days of practice during the preseason. Would I like to see them? Yup, but this preseason isn't about them. Not yet. It's about preparing the team, and a rather significant part of that is the starters, to be ready to take the next step. Geeez, some need to calm down on the Bruno PT demands. It's about team, not satisfying fans' curiosity about Bruno. If he's everything we're hearing he is, it will come in good time, when it benefits the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X