No announcement yet.

Preseason Game #2: Toronto Raptors 106 - Sacramento Kings 113

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowry and amir approaching their 20 min marks and will probably sit the rest. can't imagine our bench is going to do anything magical in the 2nd half with that awful 1st half.

kings are shooting nearly 50%! our defense/rebounding/free throw drawing is awful so far.

Comment

• Was JV guarding Cousins in the first game? Just had the thought that if he did maybe Casey just wants to see what the different matchup is like.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Was JV guarding Cousins in the first game? Just had the thought that if he did maybe Casey just wants to see what the different matchup is like.
        He wasn't.

Comment

• 8 pages at halftime on a ten pm start in preseason. Basketball is alive and well in Toronto

Comment

• classic rudy.. comes through only at the buzzer
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Bench was turrible in the first half, maybe send out Will Cherry and Hamilton in the second half to send a message that sloppiness will not be acceptable.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                I can't imagine our bench is going to do anything magical in the 2nd half with that awful 1st half.

Kings are shooting nearly 50%! Our defense/rebounding/free throw drawing is awful so far.
                The bench looks pretty disorganized on offence. Coach Casey warned that it will be a while before things click on that end of the floor. But the bench defence was just so-so.

Comment

• I really don't understand the Cousins coverage. Most of the game it has been Cousins and Evans. Amir is the better help defender and better at boxing out than JV - put him on the guy you don't have to guard and who is an offensive rebound threat. JV is bigger and can actually physically handle Cousins in the post. Just makes no sense to me.

Vasquez was guarding Rudy Gay for that last shot, why again?

Alright, starters got plenty of minutes (outside of JV) - time to roll out Vasquez-Fields-Bruno-Hansbrough-JV for the rest of the game.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    He wasn't.
                    Well we all know Casey's a stubborn bastard...That's all I got.

Comment

• I missed the first pre-season game...nearly broke my heart.
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• We're gonna have to put some of u on suicide watch. 2 preseason game with lineups that will never play together and / key guys not playing. My goodness
                        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                        Because its 2015

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
                          The bench looks pretty disorganized on offence. Coach Casey warned that it will be a while before things click on that end of the floor. But the bench defence was just so-so.
                          The benches defense was actually really bad lol. So so is putting it lightly. I wouldn't worry about the offense if we had any other coach but Casey. Casey is a horrible offensive coach so I don't know if our offense will improve that much. But it's the bad defense that I can't get over. Like in both games Sacramento pretty much did whatever they wanted. Missed free throws and not being able to close out the game is what cost them the last game.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Goddamn it my neighbor's kid ran away and I had to chase him around the neighborhood. What did I miss?

Comment

• Just roll out
                              Cherry-Hamilton-Caboclo-Hans-Greg
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                                We're gonna have to put some of u on suicide watch. 2 preseason game with lineups that will never play together and / key guys not playing. My goodness
                                Actually I can see a lot of these lineups playing together lol. Casey is dumb, we all know this. He forever loves to sub out all the starters at once and put in the whole bench on at once. Trust me he is going to do that a lot this season.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X