No announcement yet.

RAPTORS THREE STARS - 2014-15 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you going to give updates on the 3 star standings soon? Im a stat geek and this is important lol
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Ok im an idiot it just occurred to me to check the original post.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• This is a cool thread that should be kept alive until the playoffs
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
          1) Lowry
          2) Ross
          3) Val - I thought he did a great job defending the paint against the drive. Nene was the beneficiary of a whistle but Val did well

HM - DD - Efficient night, except that bit in the fourth when Wash made a push and he tried some hero ball. Hero ball gets him demoted out of the top 3
          chico wrote: View Post
          hero ball? really? smh
          enlightenment wrote: View Post
          Hero ball with >50% FG, Im okay with that.
          chico wrote: View Post
          I'll take 25 pts on 13 FGAs any day too. Funny thing is, when the Wiz went on their "mini-run" in that 4th, DD didn't take a shot. All jumpers, KL missed 2, Lou, GV, and Ross 1 each. God forbid DD missed 2 jumpers following that, while potting 1 layup and 6 FTs.
          Reading comprehension.

Efficient game except that bit in the fourth. That little bit of hero ball got him knocked out of the top 3.

That's it.

District of Derozan is real

Comment

Reading comprehension.

Efficient game except that bit in the fourth. That little bit of hero ball got him knocked out of the top 3.

That's it.

District of Derozan is real
            Lol I'm so confused at this point.

Saying that DeRozan deserves a top 3 star for scoring 25pts on 13 shots makes you part of DOD now?

This site is worse than RealGM

Comment

• NaijaBoy17 wrote: View Post
              Lol I'm so confused at this point.

Saying that DeRozan deserves a top 3 star for scoring 25pts on 13 shots makes you part of DOD now?

This site is worse than RealGM
              *Facepalm*

I got ripped on by several posters because I said one thing bad about DD among a bunch of good, hence why I threw the DoD in there...because many people can't take any criticism of DD.

Comment

• Game 6 vs Washington
                1) Lowry
                2) Derozan
                3) Ross

Btw guys bulls lost. Were in sole possession of first woooo

Comment

*Facepalm*

I got ripped on by several posters because I said one thing bad about DD among a bunch of good, hence why I threw the DoD in there...because many people can't take any criticism of DD.
                  lol, "Ripped on"? What exactly did anyone say that you categorize being ripped? All seems pretty baby bottom gentle disagreement to me. Which is alright, yes?

Certainly no call for "cute" cheap shot (c'mon, we all know it's meant as a demeaning term, whatever the "innocence of grammar" spin doctored claims) DOD name calling. I mean really, we've been down this schoolyard bullying road already. Time to move on. The kid's got fans here. Get used to it, and accept that there will be disagreement with your assessments. Christ, this DOD thing is nothing but an attempt to demean those that disagree with you, and elevate yourself above the crowd. pffffffffft

You know your argument is weak when your using the "can't take criticism" card. Really? Is that the best defense ya got against criticism of your opinion? Who can't take criticism?

Comment

• All right people, take the DeRozan talk elsewhere. Vote for whomever you please but I'm not sure how anyone could say there's some big pro-Derozan bias when the guy has only placed in the top two ONCE in six games despite leading the team in scoring and being second in win shares. Not to mention he's tied with bench player James Johnson, so it seems to me like we're a pretty impartial bunch for the most part.
                    Last edited by Scraptor; Sun Nov 9, 2014, 02:44 AM.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      All right people, take the DeRozan talk elsewhere. Vote for whomever you please but I'm not sure how anyone could say there's some big pro-Derozan bias when the guy has only placed in the top two ONCE in six games despite leading the team in scoring and being second in win shares. Not to mention he's tied with bench player James Johnson, so it seems to me like we're a pretty impartial bunch for the most part.
                      I agree that the DD talk should probably be elsewhere.

Just a note on your WS point - he's (tied for) second in total WS because he plays by far the most minutes. He's 8th on the team in WS/48, ahead of only Ross, Williams and Vasquez of the regular rotation, so him sitting top 2 at any point is probably a little generous.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Fair enough, Dan, but I think win shares in the aggregate are meant to show total contribution to winning for that very reason. If you're on the court for the most minutes for a team that's 5-1, you have an impact. Could DeMar be playing much, much better? Sure. I'm just saying that if we were all a bunch of DeMar homers then the guy would be running away in the polls, and he barely scraped his way to third a couple nights.

Comment

• Game 7 vs. Philly

Game 7 vs. Philly

1. DeMar (24 pts on 12 shots along with a good all around game...can't ask for more)
                          2. JV (solid night except for TOs....mostly putting him this high for his D. Really protected the rim well tonight, contesting just about every shot inside)
                          3. Lou (Just Lou being Lou)

HM: Ross...2nd good game in a row. Solid on both ends. Feel like GV, JJ and Lowry all could have mentions as well.
                          Last edited by white men can't jump; Sun Nov 9, 2014, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• 7 vs Philly

1. Demar (!!!!!!!!!!!!26 MIN | 8-12 FG | 8-8 FT | 6 REB | 2 AST | 2 STL | 1 BLK | 3 TO | 24 PTS | +10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
                            2. Ross
                            3. Vasquez (6 assists)
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Raptors v.s Philadelphia

1. James Johnson (Unselfish, good on defense, nice spin moves and that nasty dunk)
                              2. Demar Derozan (Efficient performance)
                              3. Terrence Ross (Shot looking good, hes confident)

All in all a great all around performance from the whole team.

Comment

• DeMar - Excellent all around. Had some nice steals, made all FT's, only played 25 mins
                                Terrence - Hopefully this becomes a trend????
                                GV. Greivis looked really in control of his offense tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X