Raptors Rebrand Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    But I like the black and gold jersey's the best. Maybe if we had just owned a color change instead of continuing to use the same colors it would be associated with the Raptors and not Drake. Watch the black and gold jerseys be the best selling of all of them by far.
    Agreed. The issue is going to be if we wear them on Drake nights.... I just think it would feel so sideshowish. But I'll wait to see what the real plan is.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      Those look fine. Third best out of the five.
      "If ya ain't first, yer last."

- Ricky Bobby's dad -

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        Agreed. The issue is going to be if we wear them on Drake nights.... I just think it would feel so sideshowish. But I'll wait to see what the real plan is.
        Why are there Drake nights to begin with? Forget that fairweather cheerleader.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Because most fans really enjoy them and the free shit they get on Drake night. The Drake hate is a tiny tiny minority.

Comment

• Our jerseys are doo-doo.

And with the lack of a 'reveal' I think even MLSE knows they're junk. I'm predicting a redesign in a year. That awful logo (worst in the league by far) will have to stay for a while unfortunately, big companies don't like to admit their mistakes that quickly.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              I'd be fine with them if he showed up to a few more games during the season. I mean, he's not busy writing his own lyrics so what's his excuse?

#SHOTSFIRED

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
                I'd be fine with them if he showed up to a few more games during the season. I mean, he's not busy writing his own lyrics so what's his excuse?

#SHOTSFIRED
                He's at the majority of games when he's not on tour though

Comment

• Maybe we'll get watermelon nights. Free watermelon, watermelon bubble gum, watermelon vodka, boobs, watermelon daiquiris, watermelon t-shirts, watermelon pie, watermelon ice cream, watermelon hats, watermelon pizza, watermelon watermelon watermelon all watermelon all the time.

Comment

Maybe we'll get watermelon nights. Free watermelon, watermelon bubble gum, watermelon vodka, boobs, watermelon daiquiris, watermelon t-shirts, watermelon pie, watermelon ice cream, watermelon hats, watermelon pizza, watermelon watermelon watermelon all watermelon all the time.

Comment

Maybe we'll get watermelon nights. Free watermelon, watermelon bubble gum, watermelon vodka, boobs, watermelon daiquiris, watermelon t-shirts, watermelon pie, watermelon ice cream, watermelon hats, watermelon pizza, watermelon watermelon watermelon all watermelon all the time.
                      I'm all in for watermelon nights

Comment

• http://www.raptorshq.com/2015/7/27/9...l-star-game-in

man just make these the new raps jerseys. dope as hell.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                          http://www.raptorshq.com/2015/7/27/9...l-star-game-in

man just make these the new raps jerseys. dope as hell.
                          Dope indeed ...

I guess the little Stars on the Front under the number are to represent how many All-Star berths you've had?

Comment

• Sick!
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Simple, but nice.

I like all the little details.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• i like the "hockey sweater" stitch detail
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X